Warning to everyone, HIV test came back positive...

junglesoup

• 1 month later...

Junglesoup,

Marvelous to hear that you continue to thrive. :up: Your attitude is breathtakingly positive, your spirit immense and your heart clearly good, and I suspect that these factors, as much as anything, are contributing to your ongoing stable condition and current/future well-being.

Long may it continue, mate. All the best. :beer:

jack :help:

PS. Everyone on here :clown: says (used to say :( ) my posts on here are/were 'special' or 'great' or whatnot, but if I had to choose I'd give my award to your brave and dauntless post that started this thread every f*cking time. :applause:

• 8 months later...

Jay Dating, you need a new doctor. There are antibiotic resistant infections in just about every hospital worldwide, and if your doctor has not heard of it, maybe deaf, stupid, or trying to avoid a law suit.

The chances of catching HIV from normal vaginal intercourse is Veryvvvvlow. I have notched up something like 200 bareback, and never even looked like catching it. Other things, sure, but not the big cahuna, but I never drill bumholes, only gay buggers do that. It is not nice to leave a young girl with a stuffed sphincter muscle that will means she will need a nappy like Elton John to stop shitting down her leg leter in life just to get some pervert's rocks off.

• 7 months later...

Thailand found over 10,000 new HIV/AIDS patients in 2011 : National News Bureau of Thailand

Thailand found over 10,000 new HIV/AIDS patients in 2011

BANGKOK, 10 January 2012 (NNT) - The Public Health Ministry has made public the number of HIV/AIDS patients in 2011, saying over 10,000 new patients were found last year alone.

According to the Public Health Ministry, over 1 million people were infected with the deadly disease in 2011, with nearly half still alive. The statistics from January to November 2011 shows more than 10,000 new patients.

25 percent of the patients are working people aged between 30 and 34, followed by people in 25-29 age range, who account for 22 percent. The tendency of people dying of AIDS has reduced from the past as the medicines and medical technology have improved.

The Ministry has set strategies for national AIDS prevention and resolution in the years 2012-2016, including reducing the number of new patients to only 6,700 in 2016, reducing the death of HIV patients down by allowing them better access to anti-virus, and improving their qualities of life. The Ministry has been providing free blood check to people twice a week at hospitals under the social healthcare program, which, therefore, enables new patients to receive treatments at early stages.

It has also been encouraging people in the society to treat AIDS patients with the same respect as with other people.

I never drill bumholes, only gay buggers do that. It is not nice to leave a young girl with a stuffed sphincter muscle that will means she will need a nappy like Elton John to stop shitting down her leg leter in life just to get some pervert's rocks off.

It always amazes me that people can make this lame brain argument with a straight face. "Anal sex is gay because gay males [sometimes] do it." WTF?! Let's see, they also receive blow jobs. So I guess that's "gay" too. Oh, and they kiss! I guess we big strong straight men can't kiss women either, because that's gay.

• 10 months later...
  • jigger unpinned this topic