Berkeley Backs Off On Banning Marines

Flashermac

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...I forget who it was in the US Congress that called Marines "Jack Booted thugs" or something like that in the 1990's, but she lost here seat and had to leave the state over the uproar..."

G. Gordon Liddy Made a comment of that sort regarding the ATF officers who went into Waco Texas, the result was his show was pulled from some markets. I believe he also gave advice on where to aim when shooting an officer wearing a bullet proof vest. Frankly, I kinda like Liddy.

Guest lazyphil

all oil is stolen from mother nature. look at the damage done by oil, the intrusvive pipelines, tanker spills, upsetting the natural envioment, pollution, etc etc, 'stealing' oil from the 'natives' is just another notch of the negatives of the greed to fuel mankinds hedonistic lifestyle. however, look at the positives of it all, american jumbo jet travel, A/C hotels you know stuff like that. that said its perfectly reasonable to question american ethics/foreign policy but does that stop anyone using oil derived products not knowing exactly where the oil was sourced. we're all guilty of the relentless supply and demand. the american war machine is simply honoring our insatiable thirst for the stuff!

Archived