Berkeley Backs Off On Banning Marines

Flashermac

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

boycott oil, become a crofter in mull!!...the oil robbed from nigeria just for example where natives see nothing of the huge wealth that it generates for a select few. not just yanks there. we must stop focusing on dimwits like bush and cheney, they are just scapegoats to try and reduce the guilt we ALL should feel for the slow demise of planet earth due to our non stop energy demands.

Do you really think that the Iraqis are so dumb that they would say anything negative in face of an armed yank. They would most likely be killed instantaneously.

Oh yes they would. They learned very quickly that, unlike Saddam, we would not kill them with out good reason and would even go out of our way not to hurt them.

An example of which is that they would accuse us of all kinds of things like murder, rape, ect, even when it was clear it was Iraq on Iraq junk. Stealing oil, however was just not one of them.

An example of which is that they would accuse us of all kinds of things like murder, rape, ect, even when it was clear it was Iraq on Iraq junk.

In other words they're feeding you a line of bullshit. It's an improvement I guess but don't start thinking they love you. I'm prepared to believe you are getting cooperation in Anbar from Sunni tribes. But you must know it will only last as long as you keep pumping money and arms in and keep the Shia militias and the Pershmerga out.

In case you're wondering...I have nothing against US marines. I just don't think you've been sent to Iraq on an honorable mission.

Archived