ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:blue]Some folks say that smoking herb is a crime

If they catch you smokin'

they're bound to drop the dime

Insufferable informa crazy fools

Wait with their fingers crossed for you to break the rules.

And in the evening, we try to jam

We like-a music loud in this here band

We let the bass line drop as loud as we can stand

Somebody always gotta turn informa for the man

I want to know, know right now

Is there one of you in the crowd

Are you gonna call 911?

And spoil all of my fun?

You craa-zy fool.

I'm in the mood

Get ready

I'm in the mood

Come on now. Yeah

I'm in the mood

Are you ready?

I'm in the mood

Come on now, yeah

Come on.

Load up the bong

Crank up the song

Let the informa call 911

Load up the bong

Crank up the song

Let the informa call 911.

And when security police force want to arrive

Don't try to run

Don't try to hide

Just pull out the .9

Pop in the clip

And let one slip

Into these cra-zy fools

I'm in the mood

Get ready

I'm in the mood

Come on now. Yeah

I'm in the mood

Are you ready?

I'm in the mood

Come on now, yeah.

And in the evening, we try to jam

We like-a music loud in this here band

Oh, I wanna know now

I want to know, know right now

are you willing, are you willin' and able

Oh, got the cra-zy fool.

Some folks say that smoking herb is a crime

If they catch you smokin' they're bound to drop the dime

Insufferable informa crazy fools

Wait with their fingers crossed for you to break the rules.

But, I'm in the mood

Get ready

I'm in the mood

Come on now. Yeah

I'm in the mood

Are you ready?

I'm in the mood

Come on now, yeah

I'm in the mood

Get ready

I'm in the mood

Come on now. Uh!

Bong Song - Sublime[/color]

over such a trivial issue as smoking

And how many posts have you made on this topic?

He's made 15 out of a total of 27. Imagine how many posts he'd make about a serious issue?!

Yes Munchie' date=' but out of the remaining 12 posts he has made, 6 of them also are either on, or mention smoking.

I reckon this guy has done some time in prison, where he had to share a room with a smoker, where he also was forced to smoke cock on a regular basis, and where some of the other cons stubbed cigarette butts on his butt whilst they pounded it.

Is it any wonder he is now anti-smoking :dunno: [img']http://th178.photobucket.com/albums/w245/LE1301/th_1jail.gif[/img]

Hi,

Guys, I must say I am rather disappointed in the amount of crap I am reading here. From both the smokers and non-smokers. From some of the reactions here you'd think this is a matter of life and death.

I hope we can continue this discussion without having to resort to name calling.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Guys, I must say I am rather disappointed in the amount of crap I am reading here. From both the smokers and non-smokers. From some of the reactions here you'd think this is a matter of life and death.

I hope we can continue this discussion without having to resort to name calling.

Sanuk!

As one who has never smoked, I've been reading this and other threads on the subject on other forums, and must agree with khunsanuk. Very interesting to me to get others' perspectives on the new law. Smokers seem pretty defensive of their habits--to smoke, and to inflict their smoke on others. I sure wouldn't want to risk getting my teeth knocked out by suggesting politely to a smoker that he obey the law; so I'm glad to see the phone number posted, and have it in my wallet. But I won't call it yet, as the law is still being phased in until the end of May.

Smokers bitching about their freedom of choice going down the drain seem to ignore two points. Their nicotine addiction ruins their freedom of choice to smoke or not. The ever-present threat of a nicotine fit forces them to light up. I have this freedom to choose; I choose not to smoke. Also, for so many years, non-smokers who wanted to go out and enjoy Thai nightlife had no choice. All venues allowed smoking. There were no non-smoking places we could go. Now that there are, many smokers are complaining loudly about their freedoms, rights and choice being taken away. Sorry but I can't sympathize much with that. I suffered your smoke for too long.

The odd assumption by a couple of smoking posters that non-smokers don't seem to care about air pollution caused by motor vehicle exhaust seems quite wrong. I don't drive, and am sickened by the outside air in Bkk., which has been pretty bad so far this year. Nothing stinks quite so much as a tuk-tuk. I need to get out of Bkk. several times a year to let my respiratory system recover.

I do agree that there should be venues for everyone, and from what I've observed so far, that seems to be what is happening. Cowboy for non-smokers, Nana and Patpong for smokers. You guys still have two out of three, tho that may change. And how about all the outside barbeers in Bkk. and especially in Pattaya, where smoking is OK, AFAIK. Yes, the BIB will profit from the new law. Bar owners who want to keep their smoking customers will have to fork over more to keep the cops looking the other way, while owners who comply with the law will pay less, and possibly end up with more customers. Just think of the married guys who sneak out for an evening and don't want to come home reeking of others' smoke as evidence of guilt.

"defensive of their habits--to smoke, and to inflict their smoke on others."

1st point yes, 2nd no.

Not complaining about the law, I am happy to not smoke in non smoking places.

But if I am smoking in a place where it is allowed, I object to any one telling me not to. Same as if a religious person trys to enforce their beliefs on me.

FYI, I am not addicted, I don't smoke day to day, don't want to, but when out on the town I do want to and will. If there are no smoking signs I will go where there aren't.

You see if I see a non smoker in an area where smoking is allowed, I don't go up to them and try to make them start, why should they feel the moral need to do the converse to me?

Freedom is what we've fought wars for.

Cheers

Coss

Archived