Biffed Again!!

billywan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drogon Agree with you, it is not a nice thing for a guy to do but this is Thailand. You will always have guys that do things like this. Not much I can do about it. Will just have to barfine her whenever I visit her to prevent him from pulling crap like this. Still having fun in Thailand!!

I would do it without a second thought and have done it in the past.

You go to a bar, see a really nice looking BG who takes your fancy but she is sitting with a guy.

If I caught her eye, she would smile and I could read into that smile, either, "hi, I am with this guy and he will BF me so nothing doing tonight, sorry", or "hi, thank fuck you arrived, this boring cheap charlie is really getting on my nerves, I will be right over when I finish this drink".

I guess you probably fall into the second category so the answer is to stop the whinging, smarten up your act and start flashing the cash.

Munch Excellent advice. Agree with you that he goes there just to take her when wants her. To prevent this from happening, I will have to pony up the barfine when I arrive to be with her to keep him from pulling this crap. Part of the game. Am too old to be confronting guys over a girl, if I were younger, would go in and have a "little" chat with this asshole. Happy to be in Thailand, recently moved here with a Retirement Visa and am still getting settled in.

Remember two girls (both form the same place).

One was my favorite but one night I arrive a bit late (It wasn't planned that I would be there anyway) and when I arrived I saw her going with another guy -> she quickly found a way to tell me a few words and asked me if I was upset and if I needed her to tell a "white lie" (like I start period) to the other guy...no problem for me.

Another girl was one damn little bitchy kind of lady but she had one of the 3 best bodies I ever touched -> one day she was sitting with a customer (not a regular) and I stole her under his nose by barfining her (I had a big sexual urge).

Almost ended bad as the customer protested to the farang manager -> who gave me reason because I was a very good member

Afterwards I met again the guy and apologized by offering him quite a few drinks.

Other than that, I will always regret never having tried a girl who was workign there, she had the most beautiful tits I ever saw -> sadly she was a former coyote dancer and found after a few customers that it wasn't her kind of job and left before I could even barfine her...

fidn yourself another one

Teddy Thanks for your advice. Have barfined her several times and we get along great. Just gonna have to flash the cash like you say, only way to do it here in the bar scene. I still think the guy has no morals and should not barfine a girl that I am obivously with when he arrives. Just got to pay bar as soon as I arrive to prevent this from happening.

Money talks (being polite and nice just helps her be more relaxed ....sometimes)

My 3 favorite girls were always very nice, welcoming, great performers and caring -> but at the price I paid them they knew they had to treat well their best and most regular customer.

Being young, polite, caring etc...were just the icing on the big cake my wallet was for them.

Chuckwoww Agree with you, the guy obviously has no morals. There will always be a small number of guys around the scene with the "me first" and the "I got mine" attitude. These guys have no respect or care for the feelings of others. Still a little pissed off about this incident but will resolve the problem one way or another.

Archived