Biffed Again!!

billywan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A little after 11 o'clock, she got up, went inside the bar, a few minutes later she came out and said she had to go, a guy had barfined her.

I'd say she was up for grabs when she walked inside the bar without you. She probably figured it was getting late and you were not going to barfine her so she went to find someone who might. I am willing to bet that she flashed a big smile when she saw the guy inside. You have no right to be angry with anyone but yourself for waiting too long to make a decision.

But... this isn't really about proper bar etiquette is it? You are falling for the girl and this other guy spoiled the fantasy that she likes being with you even if you aren't spending money on her.

Bust You're right, she is a product. And no, I do not have face with her but I still lose face when her friends see her go out with a guy when she has just spent the last 3 hours drinking, chatting with me, and having a good time. "Does not go out with you because she is not interested in you," you could be right, she is having a good time with me but knows I am not going to pay bar so while she is waiting for a customer to barfine her, she spends her time with me until a customer appears who "will" pay bar. Understandable, This Is Thailand.

Jon Jon Good Post. You are right, she knew I was not going to barfine her so when the guy showed up to take her, she was available. It's all about money. As Bust said "Just gotta flash the cash", here in Thailand, "You snooze you lose". Have several other ladies I see but his one was recently put on the top of my list list. Have to have a talk with her about this and see how things go. This is Thailand, always another good one around the corner. Have a nice day!! Thanks for your input.

Next time you see a lovely girl you fancy -> chat a bit (except if you are in a purely "looking for fresh flesh" phase), let her know you could barfine her and then make up your mind about the barfine.

when such things occur like what happened to you I then realize why I liked better places where the ladies stay with you until you decide to get rid of them...

I loved champagne room, I love Japanese clubs, I love G clubs and quite a few bars (not gogo though) which had a very nice policy.

Might also be because these places paid well the girls for LD (read a good commission)...

Let's face it, if a guy is entertaining a girl in say a gogo bar and I decide to walk in, flash on the girl and then give a tip to a waitress to go tell the lady I am very interested in her and ready to pay her xk bht for her services -> I am pretty sure she will leave the guy (except if she smells he could be a bigger fish)

Many girls around, so no need to feel frustrated for one girl or for the unfriendly behavior of another punter.

Only time I ever got really angry and frustrated in LOS when punting -> when I found out that the jacuzzi didn't work properly for my 3 champagne lovelies...

Enjoy your life while you can

:beer:

PS: I don't advocated being a thug with the girls.

I always treated mine very well (too well following some board member's opinions).

Paying them well was the first step, being a regular the second criterias, being nice, polite and respecting them just made them appreciate me a bit and provide a better and more attentionate service...

Drogon I treat my ladies well too. Just gotta step up with the cash and do it as soon as I arrive to be with them. Will not let a girl or punter frustrate me while I am here, am too old for that and just want to enjoy whatever years I have left. Plenty of girls around for all. Feel better already with the excellent responses to my post from you guys.

Archived