Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

Let's see he stated he has in the past told her ways to scam other men for more money? Right.

Did he get a cut or is he now wanting it in the way of a pay off by screwing her?

TO me makes no difference.

Not my problem.

Watch her get knocked up and claim it as his baby, but tells hubby it is his and he gets stuck with another kid to raise.

Either way like I said, not my problem.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I ended up sitting outside of Pattaya City on an open field Issan restaurant with a bunch of girls and having the best night in 2 years, I knew I wouldn't do it. Not because of any reasons being said here, simply because she is dangerous and who knows what she is trying to pull off, she never did anything for no reason and why would she have changed her ways for me?

Some valid points here still while I think Songmaak nailed it. You don't have to trust a girl to fuck her and I know what she is capable of so my radar is on alert all the time, the point is easy and simple, I can't trust my self about her, she is way to hot and way to interesting looking that I wouldn't wanna see her over and over again and before I know I would be sucked into her game. period

The guy would never find out and she would never tell him, she is a professional and why people believe he could beat me up? lol. Frankly I don't see that being reasonable, lol. Having said that, the guy seems okay and i am sure he is Jai Dee Mak Mak and all that. He also put her back on the map with buying her a Condo in Pattaya downtown while her family lives in Chiang Mai. Now she is sitting alone in her brand new property, day in - day out doing nothing but waiting for him to return. Yeah right!! He wasn't even gone 24 hours before I received her call, how could he possibly think this is working out? You simply don't marry a BG if you can't live with her and probably the smartest thing to do is not not marry a BG at all especially not a BG that stands out of the crowd like she does and put her on the golden plate for all punters to grab a bite!

Honestly CT ... nobody really cares who you fuck or don't fuck. Up to you mate...

I agreee 100% nobody cares and still there is room for discussions since there aren't discussions about controversial things anymore. When I came on this board threads about being in love with a BG been here all the time, people shared their experiences but soon the cynics had taken over the board and pushed these people away by acting like bullies. I have met quite a few people here, and yet I haven't met a cynic nor a bulli in Real Life, everyone seemed to be a nice and reasonable person, hence everyone here is in character and mine is providing stories out of the Pattaya Night Scene like they happen here 50+ times a day. To some they are new to some they are old and to some they are boring, who gives a shit? People don't have to read them and no matter if 2 years ago or today people sending me PTs to continue the discussion and all of them with the foot note "i don't want to discuss that in public" I couldn't care less what people think and I am happy to see how some of the stories worked out for some of you, despite the old dogs trying to dig their old teeth into young flesh.

Believe it or not, at least 100+ people falling in love with a BG each day, this is the forum to discuss it, hearing it for the 100th time might sound boring but for the OP it is all he can think off.

:twocents:

You think anyone would want to marry Colorwolf?!

No clue. If he looks anything like is avatar he might have a rough go at it.

nah, i just picked the avatar because of the resemblance to chavalit yongchaiyudh, quite possibly the greatest thai statesman ever...

unlike munchie and chavalit, however, i am definitely not fat and score easier than christiantoy, youngfarang and lookielookie combined...

....and score easier than christiantoy, youngfarang and lookielookie combined...

1) Impossible :content:

2) By score you mean a) pay more? B) pay less? c) unconditional freebies d) freebies with a catch?

3) When did the competition begin?

4) Why you have the believe you need to compete? Can I offer you my help to get over it?

5) How to score uneasy with a Bar Girl?

Archived