Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

Apart from the "White Knight" mentality there is also the "Trophy" mentality.

I know of one girl who gets a visit 3-4 times a year and is only taken out from the hotel to be paraded in front of his mates.

The rest of the time she spends at home in her village. He bought the comp and web-cam and internet to keep an eye on her.

Complete :wanker:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose in an ideal relationship both parties contribute equally to the expenses and share everything 50-50 etc,but,come on TIT and it must be very rare for it to be like this.......I dont see anything wrong in principle to sending money ,it boils down to how much, and can you afford it.........however it would p##s me off if I was having to finance all the layabouts in the extended familly as well :rolleyes: ...............one other thing-if sponsorship means you have a house in the countryside to spend some time at this must be better than living permanantly in a small rented box somewhere.....

"...I'd rather be the rich, dumb guy who can throw around a house or two as spare change than the savvy, worldly guy who knows how to keep hookers in check..."

I'd love to be rich enough to afford throwing houses around (most of these guys are NOT that rich, such as one house painter I know, who was "...an expert on all things Thai..." talk about :wanker: ) BUT be worldly/savvy enough NOT to be played and used by these girls.

Just because you can "afford it," is NOT good enough reason to let someone make a fool of you.

I think I said it before, most of the sponsors are nothing but selfish, they are trying to pay them so that others can't get her. In other words he is giving a prostitute less money as she used to make and believes that would be enough.

In the most cases it is a bucket without a ground, it is never enough what one spends and once you open the financial gate they have their foot in the door and the only way to close it is to break up.

As much as I enjoy being accompanied by these girls for a good night out as much I can't put my mind on these guys, who in the most cases are exactly those who can't afford their own lives and on top of that comes and increased frequency of flights which the most could afford once a year and now he is visiting 4 and soon this whole situation is affecting his job and at the end he has no money and no honey. That happens a lot!

I think I said it before, most of the sponsors are nothing but selfish, they are trying to pay them so that others can't get her. In other words he is giving a prostitute less money as she used to make and believes that would be enough....

On the plus side she gets a decent amount to live on and doesn't have to be fucked by 20 different guys every month. :thumbup:

I'd rather be the rich, dumb guy who can throw around a house or two as spare change than the savvy, worldly guy who knows how to keep hookers in check.

There is probably nothing wrong with that statement. If one can afford it and really doesn't care it might be no problem for both of them and probably THAT is the real white knight while all others are just insecure and dull?

These girls are entertainers, pay them to be entertained and not to entertain others.

What did the half Thai/Indian girl say last night?

"do you like my milk? My boyfriend make me in America" Thanx dude for "pimping ya ho"

On the plus side she gets a decent amount to live on and doesn't have to be fucked by 20 different guys every month. :thumbup:

Certainly, she doesn't have to, she probably doesn't even want to and yet I haven't heard one of them saying "no thanx my boyfriend take care me now - i no go with cussuma anymo" What they usually say is "wow your brother have many water" :content:

I think I said it before' date=' most of the sponsors are nothing but selfish, they are [b']trying[/b] to pay them so that others can't get her. In other words he is giving a prostitute less money as she used to make and believes that would be enough....

WRONG! SHE STILL FUCKS 20+ GUYS AT A SHOT, BECAUSE SHE HAS NO CLUE WHEN THE DUMB ASS MARK IS GOING TO FUCK OFF FOR NEW/YOUNGER/BETTER! When will guys realize this? These are whores, they will not stop fucking...unless they want to! End of discussion.

she didn't have to fuck for money before she started this job did she - I consider it a career choice with the ability to quit anytime she liked (e.g. head to the isan village & family where she suddenly moved to become yet another pattaya whore)? :hmmm:

face the facts guys also the more inconvenient ones!

Archived