Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

I think the bit of "white knight" DNA must be missing in me.

Yeah, takes a bit of that.

On the other hand, there is the other type with money to throw around on "social experiments."

...a thread about that some years back.

I don't think it takes either. I think most of those who come to 'rescue' girls or conduct a 'social experiment' look down on the girls. Why else is there the need to change? How many relationships succeed if one partner is intent of changing the other? My guess is, not a lot.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it takes either. I think most of those who come to 'rescue' girls or conduct a 'social experiment' look down on the girls. Why else is there the need to change? How many relationships succeed if one partner is intent of changing the other? My guess is, not a lot.

If you need to change a person, why taking her?

Think this is what people call settling! :content:

Yeah' date=' takes a bit of that.

On the other hand, there is the other type with money to throw around on "social experiments."

...a thread about that some years back.[/quote']

Agreed.

Like I say I fully understand the "fun" bit, you acquire a lady for some glorified masturbation (although personally I'd rather do it myself), but why do guys insist on trying to own these ladies...just how dumb are they?

I appreciate it from a shrinks point of view, but fuck that bit, I'm just mouthing off here.

You own a TV or a dog. Why do guys believe they can own a girl in the same way? AND then they are surprised when it all goes wrong and they are considerably poorer.

You read about this shit on websites/forums (Stick had a couple of good ones recently) and it must be happening all the time, everywhere. Back in my bad old days I recall some girl telling me she would stop working if I gave her xx,xxxK per month. I never saw her again....that was goodbye time. She lost me as a customer due to her stupidity. But I guess she only said it because it is so normal for them? I told her she is supplying a service, working if you like and that I had no intentions of being some victim. Business transactions don't equate to love in my oh so humble, but obviously wrong, opinion. I must be wrong because I sure as hell don't get it.

Craziness.

Rant over with...sorry, feeling a little sick today. Makes me cranky.

Yeah' date=' takes a bit of that.

...a thread about that some years back.[/quote']

I believe we have a mutual friend or acquaintance who befriends a few girls at a time and tries to get them out of the bars or at least back to school, without the girls necessarily being his "partner."

Without trying to analyze his motives, we just call him the "drama queen." :)

I guess you refer to someone on the old Pong board? I only have one name in mind, and he did it with girls from high end clubs and MPs. Although I hung out there for some time, I didn't get to know most people that well. I simply couldn't keep up with their partying. I didn't have the liver, the wallet and the stomach for it also. But hey, it was fun while it lasted! :)

If I would hazzard a guess I would say the motive is guilt. Feeling that it is wrong that you fuck prostitutes, take advantage so to say. Maybe it is his way of making merit, and justifying why he hangs out with prostitutes. But any guess is as good as mine.

To my dying day I'll never understand the attraction to a BG that seemingly so many men go for. I get the whole fun part, but going loopy and sponsoring...nah, I cant grasp that bit.

It seems to me the guys who send 20k-50k/month are the ones with the white knight attitude. They're the ones obsessed with the whereabouts of their girl 24/7.

I've met a few that bought the houses, cars, and even goat farms. They all know exactly what they are getting into and don't care. They pretend like they would be upset if the gf was cheating but really they don't care as long as the girl is always there when he wants her to be.

I'd rather be the rich, dumb guy who can throw around a house or two as spare change than the savvy, worldly guy who knows how to keep hookers in check.

Archived