Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

There isn't much advice to construe when you're talking about Pattaya bargirls who's daily routines consist of extracting the maximum amount of baht with the least amount of physical effort possible.

Sure there's always an odd exception, but for the most part the story is always the same, and we've all it heard it over, and over........and over.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are all so concerned with sex.

Shite, having seen the membership at more than one get together I can tell you that all this talk about sex is hog wash, The crew goes about once a month at the max, no power for these ofld farts/cyber wankers. Remember, we are in Thailand for the love of the buddhist woman. And that is number 1.

There isn't much advice to construe when you're talking about Pattaya bargirls who's daily routines consist of extracting the maximum amount of baht with the least amount of physical effort possible.

Sure there's always an odd exception, but for the most part the story is always the same, and we've all it heard it over, and over........and over.

My belief is a lot of guys wouldn't know a good fuck from a bad fuck. Many guys are just happy to be in the same area code as some pussy, let alone fuck it. These types of guys are easily deluded.

Now wait for some guy to come and say the old cliche "...I never had any fucks that were bad, some were just better than others..." those are the types of guys I am talking about.

Not all have heard it over and over because literally tens of thousands every year making this experience the for the first time and frankly there are loads of so called experienced people who can't see the trees in the forest. I also strongly disagree with the most this community has agreed on because there are major differences with these girls, how to handle them and how to have fun with them etc... of course it all narrows down what they want in the end but reducing them to just that is rather a reaction of someone who wants more than just fun. You can most likely apply every stereotype on a girl when you expect it from her and treat her like that for that matter. I haven't been asked the last 4 weeks where I come from, I haven't been asked my age and all this formal crap because that is not what I want to talk about. So maybe if some of us act a little different it triggers a little different response. Which doesn't imply she is different in her goals, but even that I have seen transcending when the right guy came along. The complexity of humans is enormous and everyone who doesn't give HER the chance to pray the BG101 and is able to lead that conversation to something that pulls her out of the routine, you will succeed eventually and get a lot more out of the night.

:stirthepo

To my dying day I'll never understand the attraction to a BG that seemingly so many men go for. I get the whole fun part, but going loopy and sponsoring...nah, I cant grasp that bit.

I think the bit of "white knight" DNA must be missing in me.

I understand that to some extent, having said that I am talking about Pattaya and no matter what that is a lot different than any other city in LOS. The so called GTGs are not running around in masses here. I dated all sorts of girls, from Hotel Staff to Restaurant Managers to Bank Employees and it narrows down to what I don't want. Relationship seeking women! I find it highly disrespectful and also frustrating to playing the nice guy when I just want in her pants. If one is looking for a wife he shall avoid Pattaya, if one wants to fool around and have an easy living he is perfect here.

With all my understanding for treating persons as individuals and not as a group I won't forget who I am dealing with. As I said in my former post you need to be willing to ignore her end goal and know where to draw the line.

I find men who sponsor a woman from another continent extremely and wildly dense. This White Knight DNA is more an act of desperation and selfishness as it is to help these girls, one who really wants to help is not throwing money at a prostitute, he would support her in ways that she is able to build up her life on and help her to get independent. Now the least girls want that and the most sponsors like to see themselves in the strong role and confident and independent women scare them off. People coming for various reasons, I find it healthy to have fun, anything else I am seeing day in and day out in this city I find rather weird. Bottomline... paying them to perform is a fair trade and when you get some sort of off bedroom entertainment on top of that it is even better. Anything else that involves real feelings I would rather want to find somewhere else than Thailand!

Archived