Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

On the plus side she gets a decent amount to live on and doesn't have to be fucked by 20 different guys every month. :thumbup:

Certainly' date=' [b']she doesn't have to[/b], she probably doesn't even want to and yet I haven't heard one of them saying "no thanx my boyfriend take care me now - i no go with cussuma anymo" What they usually say is "wow your brother have many water" :content:

That is because those that are satisfied are no longer in the scene! :doah:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually I came across one of the exceptions (my girl is different blah blah blah) at a well known bkk freelance joint as I noticed this hot girl formerly known as ms show dancer topping the charts a few years ago.

well what was she up to now & perhaps ready for a quick trick? married so sorry can not!!! where is husband then? scandinavia! Are you sure you never horny & never go with anyone? absolutely! :applause:

gotta hand it to her even indicators we're slightly against her such as I saw her 2 nights at the bar girl hangout in 1 week although she did wear rather conservative clothing.

so did she just not want to go with me (likely) or did the lucky guy get a different bg even a very popular & cute one at that? :hmmm:

in any case I must say she upheld her promise very professionally by politely, but firmly refusing & also not handing our her digits which most GTG most often would have problems with IME ;)

Well if it is how you say it is good news for the scandinavian guy. Also some of this girls are very committed in the early stages of the relationship and step by step they got drawn back into it. I doubt this change can be completely done by not changing the environment. Those girls have one of the most stable businesses in the world and money is like a drug. I am not blaming the girls nor will I ever. This is the way how she makes money, it is her job and when someone is waving with money in front of her nose I can see how that is not easy to resist.

good point - couple of days insistent 'probing' doesn't disprove your theory that initially the taken BG may prove faithful, but how about in a couple of months or years from now :hubba:

case in point how about us punters & the honor code - can we hold out forever when your scamming married hottie for the umptenth time asks you to come over to her penthouse pad for a bit of fun? :cover:

case in point how about us punters & the honor code - can we hold out forever when your scamming married hottie for the umptenth time asks you to come over to her penthouse pad for a bit of fun? :cover:

The question should be, SHOULD WE HOLD OUT? :-)

I will hold out for totally selfish reasons and to be perfectly honest with you the title of the thread was to provoke this discussions and the standard moral blah blah CJ answers.

Truth is and this thread has proven it, she is a prostitute the only difference is her last name and that she can afford better skin care now. She is still at the same location and she is still contacting her black book entries that means she is still on the game. period

More inside scoop.

1) After interigating her over another dinner about her yet unseen baby I was asking her to show me pictures. She didn't have any amongst the 300 pics on her iPhone.

2) She told me the first time she got pregnant and he married her 1 month later. The last time I asked her how long she is married yet "4 happy months" Lmao!

She might be a very strong case of a scammer, however things are not always as they appear. I am not nor will I ever trying to be a moralist in real life or on this board, point is there is a prostitute making her job, she obviously doesn't care that she is married so why should anyone else. Even if the guy is taking care of the baby (which he isn't), how is that different to the average BG Mom that has her baby back home at her parents????????? There is no difference, just because a farang knocked her up doesn't mean she has stopped being a prostitute.

The way I see it, it is just fine to go with ANY girl that is offering you her service, breaking the code would be if you knew about her situation and she is commited to stay faithful and you are trying to bait her with money to be unfaithful. That is the difference between being a regular punter and a total dick

Huge difference and funny it was never mentioned in the entire history of this thread!

does it even make sense to try to discuss morality in a P4P scene?

even if it does one can be sure there will always be another dick who wont or who don't know the history of the 'commited' gal he's offering his next fuck, so whether or not we agree with CT's logic & fair 'moral code' it really makes no difference and makes no one better or worse than others.

of course there's still the good fucks & the bad fucks - the one who get their money's worths & the ones who make the whore cum (enjoy her job) LOL.

right? :cover:

anyway sounds like a true hottie - in body & soul :rolleyes:

Maybe no one here thinks that way?

I am pretty sure there are a lot of people.

It is a huge difference to talk someone, who's trying to stay good, into cheating by exploiting her financial situation and baiting her with money for your own pleasure...

and someone who is offered sex by a girl that already made up her mind about cheating / who is still on the job.

Now I am pretty sure most people would think these 2 scenarios are different.

I think the real White Knight would appear if someone turns down the prostitute in order to safe her marriage.

Archived