Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No such thing as an unconditional freebie.

That's the point exactly!

and since she is one out of 2 girls in this city that triggers all my emotional weaknesses I keep my hands and my mind off her or I might end up buying her a car or something :content:

Having said that I just had early dinner with her since she wanted a face 2 face explanation and I told her straight that I'd rather stay a "consultant" as ending up like Korea Boy or her husband for that matter. I think it is funny that she thought it was funny and we ended up laughing when she told me a few things she did during my 18 months abstinence. While her stories are real dramas for some of the boys she ripped off I still think it is hilarious how easy it is for a pretty hot girl to get everything she wants. (you can also replace hilarious with the word sad if that suits you better)

CT, is your 'decision' final? :hubba:

coz if it is you really disappoint us & this thread can die it's quick dead going of topic like all the others before it - UNLESS you do nail the bitch & continue the drame with chapers 2, 3, 4 & xx - come on man do you really wanna go down as an old man thinking how it'd feel to fuck the hottest gogo chic of pattaya aka 2008/2009 & still not knowing or even lining up with all the others for a fair shot?

you can do it man & I know you will even if you wont post it here :up:

cheers!

p.s. the guy with the married with child & birthmark & sagging tits may have a point or? is she really still that hot even if she's no longer showing it in public :hmmm:

certainly final call and certainly tits to adore and since i haven't seen the kid with my own eyes i am tempted to believe it is a corner stone in her game.

Again, perfect tits, you think I start drooling over saggy tits? Nope Sir those ones are a perfect, i repeat a perfect , i repeat again.. a friggin perfect natural C-Cup ( can u see how i elaborated into the c-cup thing?)

10k girls in Pattaya 2 of them i consider dangerous for me, she certainly has tons of flaws but her look isnt one of them :content:

Let the thread die who cares i am gonna tell you about Latex Gerbil instead :-)

I love CTâ??s posts. Whether you agree or disagree with his views, thereâ??s always something interesting to read, and heâ??s a prolific posterâ?¦ keeps the forum lively.

Maybe the reason there are so many lurkers on this site is that whenever some lovesick newbie writes about a cuckolding gf our resident cynical cunts shoot them down in flames, rather than offer constructive advice.

Views..345

We must all be voyeurs then!

Keep em coming, CT

:beer:

....and score easier than christiantoy' date=' youngfarang and lookielookie combined...[/quote']

1) Impossible :content:

2) By score you mean a) pay more? B) pay less? c) unconditional freebies d) freebies with a catch?

3) When did the competition begin?

4) Why you have the believe you need to compete? Can I offer you my help to get over it?

5) How to score uneasy with a Bar Girl?

Are you trying to tell us you have been chassed by a gang of ladyboys?

Are you saying you have gotten a piece of ass and then crawled out the bathroom window so as not to pay the lady?

Are you saying you drink up and run like hell to the nearest exit so as not have to pay?

:beer:

:nono:

:banghead:

:yeahthat:

:hmmm:

glad to see you are back.

Archived