Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

Maybe no one here thinks that way?

I think somewhere along that line. When it comes to me being single, I have no qualms fucking a married woman, as long as she takes the initiative.

As a young man, I wouldn't do someone in a relationship, period. I passed up a real stunning colleague once, simply because she was in a RT and I was not. I was thinking along the line of "Do not unto others that you would not have them do unto you." Well, that RT went to shits anyway and she went for someone else.I never got another chance with her, and I regret it still.

So yes, in my book it's fine to fuck a married woman, as long as your not trying to sleaze her into your bed. If she takes the initiative, there's no harm done, IMO.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't have sex with a married regular farang woman because even when she made up her mind about cheating this is a lot more real as with a BG who is still on the job and who is considering her marriage as part of the job. Since the boards opinion is that all BGs are liars and deceivers, guys are idiots for believing otherwise and throwing money at her why would anyone treat her any different as other BGs?

I'm in a similar position to you, CT. One of my harem I met in a beer bar 5 years ago (when she was 19) gives me fantastic afternoon delights. It's almost a dream sequence as I think about it now sitting here in Australia soon to return to Disneyworld in 3 weeks time.... I'm gagging for it. :hubba:

But I digress. We've had the same routine for 5 years now: chitchat while she replenishes my G&T, slow foreplay and undressing, shower together, expert blow job, the most incredible sex .... everything bar hanging from the chandeliers, more replenishing of G&Ts, I'm lying there thinking it doesn't get much better than this... but it does!...there follows an amazing hour long massage with aromatherapy oils, with my favourite music playing in the background. Sadly the whole session eventually comes to an end.

In the early years she once broached the subject of a more permanent relationship, I excused myself with "You know me, Tilak, I butterfly." She replied "Yeah, you know me too!" So we reached an understanding.

She obviously wanted better prospects in life, so about 3 years ago as our session was finishing she asked me to enrol her on a few date finder websites. I gladly obliged. She eventually got 3 boyfriends: an American, a German (wasn't you was it CT?) and a .... err Ruritanian (Sorry can't divulge - don't want to compromise her). I wrote to them frequently in pidgin English with a litany of broken hearted cliches.

Well ultimately one came up trumps. He now regularly sends her 20k per month, and visits Thailand every 2 to 3 months for 30 days. He won't marry her and take her back to Farangland for fear she'll take him to the cleaners as his first farang wife did. But he's canny enough to have installed a landline in her home village to which she must respond whenever he calls. But he allows her 3 days either side of his visits (airport sendoffs etc) to go see her girlfriends in Pattaya, which is my window of opportunity to resume our afternoon delights sessions! She always calls me not vv!

She's a professional. She doesn't love him and she doesn't love me.... but the illusion is wonderful! She loves only money, her family, Buddha, and the King.

But that doesn't stop me caring about her future. If our afternoon delights ended and she were whisked away to farangland then mai be rai, I have 10,000 other possible apprentice replacements in Pattaya. But if the farang ever finds out, that's the end of her generous pension fund... which I am not going to replace!

My advice to newbies who fall in love with a bar girl is: Take off the rose coloured spectacles, and ask yourself (if there's an age difference) how could a gorgeous young woman truly love me in the Western sense. If I hadn't got a pot to piss in, would she still stand by me? Then if you're still serious, marry her with a pre nuptual agreement (see archives for advice), and get the girl a million miles away from the Pattaya and Bangkok scene.

If you don't, then som nam na. Temptation will inevitably come her way.

:beer:

>>Sooooo, yur one of the azzholes that helps the BG take advantage of the farangs...nice...NOT!!!

.. not so. Just bringing two lonely hearts together. If the farang is too tight to take her back to farangland, then up2him.

The farang has already strung her along for 2 or 3 years. He may tire of her and leave her on the shelf, then go looking for a younger model. Who's exploiting whom?

Who's exploiting whom?

That I think is an excellent question, generally speaking!!!

He wants exclusivety, he wants her to quit her job while he takes the role of the provider, usually he isn't providing enough, usually 25k to 50k and when she is a hot one she is making way more than that. While his western thinking tells him, 700 USD to1,400 USD is a lot of money for Thailand (true) she might remember that she used to make more money before he was in her life and she had a lot more fun when she was out every night. And while the farang man thinks, because of me she doesn't HAVE to go home with other men anymore, the Thai Girl didn't mind because it was good money. The Farang can't imagine that a girl rather goes home with a stranger every night instead of sitting at home watching TV. Her end goal is a different one and as long he can't take her to his country AND MAKE HER LOVE IT THERE he is not getting what he wants in return. Having said that, THAT MAN that can make a BG convincingly becoming patient, shows her the end goal and keeps her in line, provides the end goal and makes it work for both sides... THAT MAN probably doesnt go for a BG in the first place. (that's also a question)

As Stickman pointed out a long time back, a BG can easily make 100k a month.

A uni grad might start work on 10k a month, maybe upto 20-30k a month after a good few years of toil. Maybe... (I know of many who have degrees and work for around 20k a month...and have been working for quite a long time too).

A BG might get taken to hotels, restaurants, night clubs, have free holidays etc on a regular basis, all paid for by customers. She might also get bought expensive gifts and then there's the sponsorship....money for nothing! I've even heard of cars and condos being bought for BGs...plus the occasional spa/salon, to keep her busy.

A uni grad girl might go out occasionally, if lucky her boyfriend will pay, if no boyfriend she'll pay or share with friends. She'll have to work for years to acquire possessions, getting married may enable her to get a home and independence. The amount of holidays will be minimal, usually restricted due to work and money.

A BG will meet a huge amount of men, from which she can choose one she likes (usually for monetary gain). Her choice can be enormous and if she's lucky she'll strike gold. She'll do fuck all, for a lot.

A uni grad might meet a few guys, settling for someone who she likes. Probably for more wholesome reasons, but her choice might also be more about practicality. Unlikely to be a wealthy guy and life will be a struggle at times.

Really, it's a wonder why more girls aren't whores here!

You did prick my conscience a little with your barb, cavanami. :cover:

In my defence, I haven't set up a scamming agency. Nothing in it for me. This was a one-off favour for a friend who wants a better life. She is not scamming him apart from rooting me occasionally for which I pay generously. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. :shhh: Victimless misdemeanour.

She has stopped working in bars. And if he offered to take her back to farangland, maybe they would live happily ever after. And good luck to them.

Perhaps I am just being kept warm as an insurance policy in case she gets dumped later.

As Stickman pointed out a long time back, a BG can easily make 100k a month.

Weeeelllll, ya, maybe, but that's a slim minority. I'd venture the *actual* take of the average BG is closer to B30k/mo. Why? Even the stunners have a short shelf life, and there is not to many of them, and the gals really do like to (greatly) exaggerate how much they get paid. And I've asked some of the more honest ones.

And do the math. Not that many have sponsors, so discount that already. So we have B10k/salary (gogo gal), 100 drinks/mo at B40/ea is B4000, 15 STs a month at B1500 (a stretch, but let's go for it) is B22500 for a total of B36,500. If a beer bar girl (infinitely more of them), then is is B4k salary 100 drinks at B30/ea and 15 STs at B1k, or B22k/mo. Yes, there are some who do more than that, but there are plenty more who do less. I'm talking the hypothetical average BG.

A uni grad might start work on 10k a month, maybe upto 20-30k a month after a good few years of toil. Maybe... (I know of many who have degrees and work for around 20k a month...and have been working for quite a long time too).

Of course, a Uni grad's salary continuously goes up, even if only a bit at a time, while a BG's does the opposite (they'll make far more at 20 than they will at 30). But we do know that BGs are terrible long term planners LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Based on my humbled knowledge these figures are pretty much correct. (assuming 24 working days)

Pretty Pattaya Show Girls get

1) 15,000 Salary

2) 10 to 20 drinks a night (mini cocktails they have them on 4 to 5 tables at once) (15 Drinks x24x40B = 14,000)

3) 1000 to 5000 in tips per night (24,000)

4) Barfine 400 Comissions / 15 Per Month (6,000)

5) Try 2500 ST / 4000 LT (pretty show girls that is) (worst case 60,000)

6) 80% that I know have at least 1 sending 25k

Bottomline..... 119,000 + Sponsoring & Gifts

A Decent GoGo Girl

1) 8,000 Salary

2) 10 a night (10 Drinks x24x40B = 9,600)

3) 500 in tips per night (12,000)

4) Barfine 200 Comissions / 15 Per Month (3,000)

5) Try 1500 ST / 3000 LT (worst case 22,500)

Bottomline ... 55100

The decent ones at the beer bars make half of that

And the not unpretty gogos about the same or less

and the real ugly ones... who cares about them anyways? :cover:

To make a good showgirl quit her shop is really expensive and whoever pays that much money has lost his senses!

Archived