How many working on Soi Cowboy

radioman

Here are the figures.

In Soi Cowboy there are 946 girls.

Nana has 843.

In Soi cowboy:

23 of ther girls get porked 5 or more times per day.

41 get porked 4 times per day

84 get porked 3 times per day

132 get porked 2 times per day

328 get porked 1 time per day

358 do not get porked

In Nana:

21 of ther girls get porked 5 or more times per day.

35 get porked 4 times per day

73 get porked 3 times per day

108 get porked 2 times per day

298 get porked 1 time per day

308 do not get porked

Take into consideration, drinks, taxi cab fare, tips, etc., we are talking a lot of money.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...There is little doubt that Thailand sex/nightlife produces significant revenue. Once many many moons ago I did a calculation that suggested it could be as much as much as 2% of GDP. And when you add in the Thai business, freelancers and other moody deals: not to mention Sex tourism nobody has yet convinced me that figure is wrong.

But as ever it will always be speculation because the true figures will always be hidden: as the real figures will never show up on any official stats. It is very much the black economy!

I would like to see that calculation. With a 2008 GDP of some 9.103 billion baht, 2% comes to 182 billion baht or about 5 billion USD.

TH

The amount of money produced by the farang bar areas in Bangkok is, in the big scheme of things, insignificant.

Cowboy, Nana and Patpong are three small areas and even if you factor in the income generated at the bars, restaurants and other businesses associated with the industry, it is tiny.

I bet some of the big hotels with all of their rooms, restaurants, tour services, guides, drivers etc have a larger turnover each day than an entire bar area!

...There is little doubt that Thailand sex/nightlife produces significant revenue. Once many many moons ago I did a calculation that suggested it could be as much as much as 2% of GDP. And when you add in the Thai business' date=' freelancers and other moody deals: not to mention Sex tourism nobody has yet convinced me that figure is wrong.

But as ever it will always be speculation because the true figures will always be hidden: as the real figures will never show up on any official stats. It is very much the black economy![/quote']

I would like to see that calculation. With a 2008 GDP of some 9.103 billion baht, 2% comes to 182 billion baht or about 5 billion USD.

TH

Don't you million 182 million baht?

I apologised I didn't know it had been renovated.

My apologies also...I hair triggered a response....before I saw your post

LOL...next time your in town...maybe we cud put up a grey one each....sit in Tilac....and start counting.....

I've got 10 fingers....so I'll count the first ten....before one of my fingers starts wandering...and I lose it somewhere...555

Cheers DC

Archived