Friday June 26

Dumsoda

Right, but GFs threatening to kill you if you go out is another matter of course...

Not too worried about her as she sold her gun but when her brother came to visit from the south of Thailand, I got a bit nervous. He supposedly has spent time in jail for killing another Thai guy. Chopped his arms off, allegedly.

Anyway, I still might be there, not sure.

.... I got a bit nervous. He supposedly has spent time in jail for killing another Thai guy. Chopped his arms off, allegedly.

...That's only a flesh wound...lol...you'd still have legs to get there...

Chrs DC

Right' date=' but GFs threatening to kill you if you go out is another matter of course...[/quote']

Not too worried about her as she sold her gun but when her brother came to visit from the south of Thailand, I got a bit nervous. He supposedly has spent time in jail for killing another Thai guy. Chopped his arms off, allegedly.

The very fact that she brought her "brother" up should be warning enough! RUN NOW!

Hi,

There was 6 of us earlier, but Cavanami and dddave left for the free food at The Pelican (?). I think Dumsoda and Troy-in-Ewa joined them.

Meeting kinda feel apart at that point and Sanddawg1 and I left as well. Was probably around 19:45 or so.

Sanuk!

Me, dDave, Dumsoda and "others" departed for the Pelican.

Dumsoda bailed at the Pelican (don't blame him, fark...should have been me 55555555555)

The last Friday of the month is a tough evening as I meet up with a few other suspects for an evening of, errrr, events???

Hi,

There was 6 of us earlier, but Cavanami and dddave left for the free food at The Pelican (?). I think Dumsoda and Troy-in-Ewa joined them.

Meeting kinda feel apart at that point and Sanddawg1 and I left as well. Was probably around 19:45 or so.

Sanuk!

I'd have thought the party would get better after they left, usually does...

Archived