Ron Paul Calls for Audit of US Gold Reserves

cavanami

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it was all there in 1964 when James Bond stopped Goldfinger from stealing it all.

Maybe the Brits kept some it?

TH

As I recall, Goldfinger's plan was to drive up the price of gold (of which he owned plenty) by setting off a small nuke at Fort Knox and contaminating the gold so that no one could touch it for another century. Maybe he succeeded and that's why there's no audit. :hmmm:

I don't think Ron Paul is crazy. Maybe a little old-fashioned but most of what he says makes sense. Interesting that the media likes to concentrate on his mental health.

I'm surprised at you. Take a look at his policy positions. Then tell me...

There are a few things I disagree with him about. Even vehmently but its secondary or even tertiary (pro life, Civil Rights Act of 1964, ending birthright citizenship), to the positions he takes on what this country needs.

He's not tainted. That in of itself makes him the only one in the government that will actually do what is needed.

If he was elected he wouldn't be able to do it on his own anyway. The real enemy is Congress. That den of theives needs to be rehauled.

A lot of Ron Paul's secondary issues I disagree with won't get past the Supreme Court anyway (birthright citizenship for example).

Doesn't matter anyway, we are irrevocably f**ked. Its too late. It really is. The last economic crisis showed that as a people we have lost the will to do what we need to do.

Toqueville's warning has come to fruition. The Congress has bribed us with out own money and its the end of the Republic.

"nee ha" folks...start learning mandarin.

Archived