Ron Paul Calls for Audit of US Gold Reserves

cavanami

If Ron Paul can make this happen, will be interesting but me thinks that it will never happen, much to the detriment of the US people!

U.S. Rep. Ron Paul , R-Tex., plans to introduce a new bill next year that will allow for an audit of US gold reserves, he told Kitco News in an exclusive interview...This is not the first time the congressman has made his pitch. “In the early 1980s when I was on the gold commission, I asked them to recommend to the Congress that they audit the gold reserves – [color:red]we had 17 members of the commission and 15 voted not to the audit[/color],†said Paul. “I think there was [color:red]only one decent audit done 50 years ago[/color],†he said...

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-calls-for-audit-of-us-gold-reserves/

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean he can be the "next Obama?"

Seriously, what good is an audit gonna do? and how well would you trust it? If the gold is there, so what? if it isn't, then what? and what message will that send to the world? Sorry, even if it happens, and it won't, what difference is it gonna do? how's it gonna help?

Ron Paul is probably the last hope for America. Okay, I sound melodramatic, but I'm not joking.

I'd have voted for him for President unhesitantly. I'd have volunteered for his campaign. He can be the American 'Cincinnatus'.

Dude, you *really* need to look at the whole Ron Paul package. He's as crazy as a shithouse rat. One or two good ideas doesn't save him.

I don't agree with his whole platform but he's the only politician I know that is beholden to any of the special interests. That in of itself makes him the last hope. As far as I can tell he can't be bought off.

As far as the important stuff, Ron Paul is the best bet.

OH, there have been rumors that there either isn't gold at For Knox and the NY Fed or its much, much lower than what we are led to believe. I ask 'why not?'. Why shouldn't we know how much gold? Theoretically its what backs the currency isn't it? So, why don't we know?

Archived