Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I'm impressed. Don't think I've ever even looked in the sports forum.

Since I no longer have first hand bar knowledge most of my time on Thai360 is in the USA thread, the homosexual thread or fantasizing about perverted sex with a hot blond lassie in the Scotland thread.

Any other things I should know about?

The Ashes maybe. Read about Australia's brilliant defence of national pride in cricket. :hmmm:

Or in the board bar you can read about whether it's better to be single or hitched when you're a decrepit old geezer. :elf:

And of course we are all waiting eagerly for Panadol's next installment about the general and his naughty daughter! :beer:

Eight American tourists died and 21 were injured when their bus hit a stationary lorry in southern Egypt, say media and police.

The crash happened early on Sunday as the bus was travelling from Aswan to the ancient temple site of Abu Simbel, Egyptian news agency Mena reported.

The bus driver and a tour guide were also hurt.

The injured were taken to a military hospital where they were treated for fractures and cuts, Mena said.

My hero!!!

Hugh Hefner Engaged To 23-Year-Old Playmate  It’s A Christmas Miracle!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/12/26/hugh-hefner-engaged-crystal-harris-playmate-miss-january-kimberly-conrad-mildred-williams/#.23140-stage-teaser-6

He may be a rather mature 84-year-old, but the always sprightly Hugh Hefner is ready to take the marriage plunge once again and proposed to 23-year-old girlfriend Crystal Harris on Christmas Day! The Playboy founder and notorious bachelor tweeted, “When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory.†This either speaks to Hugh’s sheer joy or utter lack of memory  let’s assume the former...

51 year age difference. Is there a point where it just doesn't matter? 25 years? 35? I won't ever feel bad about fucking a girl half my age ever again no matter how long I live.

Perv, yes that point comes when you become a multi multi millionaire. Age no longer matters, no one can say shit as they all know what the score is. Old man with big bucks, young lady with good looks. Age no longer matters. All know it is true love. :up::surprised:

I suspect she was crying while she was signing the prenup. :clown: