Honey...Please put down the toilet seat!

zen4dummies

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when I was about 14 or 15...

A mate had 3 sisters who all gave him hell over leaving the seat up....

One day he decided to leave the seat down for them...

AFTER he covered the top of the bowl with clear plastic cling wrap

He only ever "got" 1 of them....

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

I realize women are dumb, but they really cannot work a toilet? Let me see...we have to remember to lift the seat before use, then put it back down later...they cannot remember to put it in the proper position they require?

I generally leave the seat and lid down, but I live alone and have dropped things in the bowl I wish I hadn't. As I stated, if I am in one of those unisex bogs, I ALWAYS leave the seat up! Oddly, I am sure the girls know to put it down in that case...what is it with women anyway?

I mean if women are not accusing us of bizarre behavior in Victoria Secrets, they are droning in our ears with crap about toilets...look bitch just piss, flush and shut the fuck up! Ohm and while they bitch about the seat, why do THEY leave evidence of the dreaded monthly? If it were up to me, they'd be shipped off during that time...god women! I'll say it again, if it weren't for pussy, we'd shoot them as rodents!

I'm with you OH. That solved this issue tout suite with ex-Mrs LK on this: "If I have to put it down, then you have to put it up."

We ended up agreeing upon closing the lid (everything down, so all have to do something to use the thing) and that is now the default position in my household.

Not been an issue with the current Mrs LK (yet).

I got that beat. With my girl, when she complained, I simply quit putting it up at all.

Took about two days for her to decide she wanted me to lift it up.

Years ago when I was dating a girl, we spent the night at her sisters house. So I get up and go use the toliet.

Well I leave the lid up. Been living alone in my own place. Habit.

Well about 1 hour later girl friend gets up and heads to the toliet.

I heard a slight slpash and then my name being called in a not so loving manner.

She yells why the f!!k did you not put the seat down?

Why did'nt you look first I ask?

Seems she just walked into the bathroom and dropped her butt down onto the toliet thinking the lid would be down and her butt landed in the toliet water.

Needless to say no extra lovin later

It's about about that you have to sit down when you pee as well.

Dear God please tell me you are joking. I would shoot myself before admitting to something this stupid.

Hell no, it's my god given right to stand up while I take a leak. :doah:

I have some colleagues though who think it's not an unreasonable request from their "better halfs" (ahum) that they sit down while doing their pipi.

I think if you succumb to these kinds of requests, they will take your balls as well. :susel:

Archived