Honey...Please put down the toilet seat!

zen4dummies

I thought that this was an American woman's problem but I am getting that complaint here also. Noi made this request tonight. My answer was that why can't you look before you sit down and she responded with "You pee from the front and I pee from the bottom." I pointed out that she did not back up to the toilet from the bathroom door so she could at least see what she was sitting down on. She was laughing when I pointed out the erroneous side of her complaint but I have heard this complaint all of my life.

When I was about 5 or 6 my mother gave me hell for leaving the toilet seat up so I did better than that and started putting the lid down also. The result was that she sat down on the lid and pee'ed all over the place. When she gave me hell about that I figured out what the problem was - women do not know that they should look before they sit down on a toilet.

So I guess that this is a world wide problem.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell her "if you expect me to put it up, it is reasonable for me to expect you to put it down..." never mind, logic like that fails any woman. O will say, as my statement against feminism, anytime I use one of those "unisex" bathrooms, I ALWAYS leave the seat up when I am finished. What is it about women that they think they are too good to move a toilet seat?

O will say, as my statement against feminism, anytime I use one of those "unisex" bathrooms, I ALWAYS leave the seat up when I am finished. What is it about women that they think they are too good to move a toilet seat?

You are my hero. :worship:

:rotl:

I'm with you OH. That solved this issue tout suite with ex-Mrs LK on this: "If I have to put it down, then you have to put it up."

We ended up agreeing upon closing the lid (everything down, so all have to do something to use the thing) and that is now the default position in my household.

Not been an issue with the current Mrs LK (yet).

You're all a bunch of roughnecks, not used to real ladies! With real ladies, it's not about the position of the toilet seat (off course always down), no sir's, it's much worse than that. It's about about that you have to sit down when you pee as well. :argue::surprised: Prepare to be neutered boys! :susel:

Archived