My Asian "Fetish"

jonjon058

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought a Japanese motorbike at 16, started watching motorsport, reading about the founder of the bike company. Started watching Japanese movies, anime, tried to learn the language. Watched an Anime called Akira, seached the net for information about the movie and found there were a girl named Akira Fubuki......... AF16.

She of the big breasts :)

A great thread JJ,

As a child growing up in Central Calif I was exposed to very few Asians, none at the small school that I attended. There were a few Asians at schools that we played sports against and I was always fascinated by them. One, a baseball pitcher and probably Filipino was very flambouyant and could really pop the baseball in there. I was a few years younger than he was and idolized him. I don't remember any Asian girls until high school and the sexier ones were Filipino. I always lusted after them.

One memory that I have is of a Marlon Brando movie, probably 'Sayonara' and his romance with a beautiful Japanese woman. This hooked me but he had more luck with his romance than I had with 3 different Japanese women, all who turned out to be agorophobic (fearful of going to public places). My only blame for this is to myself for being attracted to them and trying to make a relationship out of an impossible situation. After the 3rd disaster I decided to check out Asia, loved Bali and thought about moving there. Two different people (one a woman) advised me to try Thailand and within a week of arriving I knew that I was going to move here. I have never been sorry about doing that.

zen

There were only a handful of Asian gals in my high school in So Cal, just one Chinese-American girl in my own classes. She was nice but no heart throb. I always liked the smaller gals - dark haired especially. But once I got to South Vietnam, I realised that most SE Asian women are small and dark haired!

I remember us on a bus shortly after we had arrived at Than Son Nhut and were being driven to Bien Hoa to be assigned in country. We drove down roads lined with gorgeous young women in ao dais, with their silken hair reaching down to their bum. Tiny waists ... shapely bodies! Several GIs piped up, "Hey, maybe this country is worth fighting for after all."

I was hooked! (Though I still like Latinas ...)

Chicanas are often stunners ... but unfortunately have a short shelf life. Same same young Indian women (dot type). I suspect it's the food in both cases. I had a Lebanese classmate who was drop dead gorgeous - but by about 10 years later she probably looked like King Farouk. :(

I bought a Japanese motorbike at 16' date=' started watching motorsport, reading about the founder of the bike company. Started watching Japanese movies, anime, tried to learn the language. Watched an Anime called Akira, seached the net for information about the movie and found there were a girl named Akira Fubuki......... AF16.[/quote']

She of the big breasts :)

There was that :) But it's the face that did it. Still the most beautifull woman I have ever laid my eyes on.

Archived