My Asian "Fetish"

jonjon058

Chicanas are often stunners ... but unfortunately have a short shelf life. Same same young Indian women (dot type). I suspect it's the food in both cases. I had a Lebanese classmate who was drop dead gorgeous - but by about 10 years later she probably looked like King Farouk. :(

Latinas look their best until they turn of legal age. :( Kind of sad that their 18th birthday cake has something in it that screws most of them all up.

HH

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with Latinas is that they are all IME, to quote a Woody Harrelson movie line: "psycho chiquita nutcase(s).

When they like you it is overwhelming good. If you make one misstep, it is crazy bad (personal experience with Puerto Ricans, Cubanos & Columbians). Far, far, far worse than any Thai chic I have ever even heard stories of, let alone experienced -- mainly because I'm speaking of normal regular middle-class and up gals here, not poor or working girls. Except the "dick cutting off" part, but that's a rare thing (even tho' a fav threat) in LoS AFAIK. Although there was Lorena Bobbitt as an exemplar for the Chicana side...

Oh certainly Latinas are great in bed. That goes with the "very good" times of their personality. My Indian experience is limited to the current Mrs LK (who is only 25%) and a few one-nighters when I lived in KL, so I defer to your far superior (as I know) knowledge. However, *I* have never found them to be anything remarkable in the "psycho" sense.

The problem with Latinas is that they are all IME, to quote a Woody Harrelson movie line: "psycho chiquita nutcase(s).

When they like you it is overwhelming good. If you make one misstep, it is crazy bad (personal experience with Puerto Ricans, Cubanos & Columbians). Far, far, far worse than any Thai chic I have ever even heard stories of, let alone experienced -- mainly because I'm speaking of normal regular middle-class and up gals here, not poor or working girls. Except the "dick cutting off" part, but that's a rare thing (even tho' a fav threat) in LoS AFAIK. Although there was Lorena Bobbitt as an exemplar for the Chicana side...

:yeahthat::doah::yeahthat:

My Venezuelan ex girlfriend was ready to snatch my balls off for ordering a beer from a Hooter’s bartender WTF. :argue:

S1

Archived