Waiting on results but I know I have it

doris day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a uni friend who went on to medical school. He said he was scared to death the whole time. "Every disease I read about, I thought ... oh, my God ... I've got it." A little worry is natural. When herpes first arrived in LOS I freaked out the BGs by insisting on drinking my beer from the bottle, not the mugs bars used back then. The BGs thought I was strange, but I was worried about getting herpes from a beer mug. Back then no one knew if you could or couldn't.

no, I potentially caught it in the PI. Thanks for the feedback guys. Whatever the result on Monday, my days in the scene are over...I just hope its not too late.

Good luck!

Maybe it is the right time to venture outside the P4P life style in South-East Asia?

Went to Lop Buri on Friday and made a visit to the HIV+/AIDS compound run by a Thai monk. The monk wasn't around but we made a tour thru the rooms and wards.

I was completely choked up, couldn't speak at all, overwhelming to say the least. Many Thais laying there, rotting away, waiting to die.

Medicine? wasn't working for them.

There are also children that are HIV+, theu no fault of their own. Sad indeed.

About two years ago I met the monk as he was coming down Suk Soi 95 getting donations. As I was the only farang there I threw in some Baht into the donation kettle and chatted with the monk for a bit. The entire Soi stopped and stared. Turns out the monk was educated in Oz as an engineer and got involved with these children. Fast forward to today, the compound is clean and spacey. The patients are well cared for, at least the best that can be done under the circumstances. My long-haired dictionary had bought a case of ice cream in those small cups, all her own money, and she was going room to room passing out the ice cream to the patients while I was taking pictures around the compound. When I caught up to her, it was beyond words the kindness she was showing these people.

It was Makha Bucha Day, so she just wanted to make tam boon (merit) and help out a little.

The night before she asked me, "was I scared to go there"?, I said no as I drink silver water everyday and take care of myself. No questions, when we arrived, got the ice cream and went to see the patients. When we returned to BKK, we both drank a glass of silver water and recounted the day's events.

This website has some pics: http://travel.webshots.com/album/556903559gQXDFh

At the moment I cannot find the compound's website, but will post it when I do.

When you take the WRONG kind of silver water in excessive amounts, it will make you a smurf.

The TRUE collodial silver water consists of nano particles of silver and will NEVER turn you blue but many out there are so dumbed down that they blindly follow the Big Pharma.

Up to those dumbed down folks to do what they want.

I have posted numerous links as to the patented collodial water available. In order to get a USA patent you have to PROVE that it WORKS! kills off malaria in 3 ~ 4 days! out of the hospitals in days rather then weeks!! just one PROVEN example!!!

Archived