Crying

expat

HH, what is the NNB? :beer:

The "no name bar" is a small bar on Soi Cowboy which features the ugliest excuses for bar girls except for (maybe)Five Star. Just my opinion, but I think an opinion shared by most. Years ago it had some pretty decent talent and lots of skin showing and lots of interaction. Still does have lots of skin showing and interaction. But the total experience is one to make you want to :barf: The manager is a good guy and serves up some good meals a few times per week. But the girls are ugly and the "music" is shit.

HH

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Errr, there have been (still there?) a few lovely ladies there...so I read somewhere :hubba: :drunk::spin::sex:

OK...when DRAGGED into the NNB last trip by another board member, I'll admit that there were 2 that I'd take long time. But I doubt if they were still around after 10 p.m. unless they only do short times...or they're waiting for a jai dee man who buys them drinks all the time and they want to stay until closing to fuck him for free. I stand by my main opinion: Good guy mananger, some good food from time to time, SHIT music, fat, ugly girls with Isan road maps tatooed on em. Better seen with their clothes on. Oh...decent, but not cheap, drink prices. I'd rather spend 10 baht more for a beer and see eye candy.

I cry when I see those poor girls.

HH

HH

• 2 weeks later...

Crying.......

One of my favourite regulars, from Soi 6, ended up in tears last time. 3.00 pm, but she was already a wee bit drunk.

It started when, while I was munching her, she asked me "please this time, don't put finger inside, hurts a bit today"

I obliged, and she came without the finger.

Afterwards, I asked "so you had a busy day yesterday?"

"No, only 5 customers. But i like it when I'm busy, gives me no time to think"

"Think about what?"

"Maybe I will break up with BF"

You don't love him?

"Yes, I do, but he told me I cannot be his number one wife. His family wouldn't let him. He says he'll marry a nr 1 wife from his country (He is from a wealthy Middle Eastern country), then maybe I can be his nr 2 wife."

That's when the tears started trickling down her cheeks.

" It is not fair, I knew him first"

I held her, while she cried.

This is a hardened pro, been in the trade since 17, 3 years now. She who calmly explained last time, how in her earlier job in Singapore, she would do up to 20 customers a night, and how relaxed and more pleasant this current position was. She, who'se always cheerful, and looks like a 16 year old, still at school.

One of the most confident operators in this trade I've ever encountered. And one of the best in bed.

Everyone has their down days....

Archived