Crying

expat

Well, most certainly. 99.9% of the guys they meet treat them like dog shit. So immediately, if you treat any BG as human, you are ahead of the game.

What a load of bs!

With that in mind the rest of the story comes under suspicion as same.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K. Chill,

ขึ้นอยู่à¸à¸±à¸šà¸„ุณว่าคุณคิดอย่

างไรฉันรู้ว่าสิ่งที่ฉันเห็น

Hmmm. Drunk. And not my keyboard, so I cannot explain the "o" in the above...

Regardless, I could give a fuck, really. But it is an irritation.

This is why I do not post anything to this board anymore. Any interesting story, that is out of the usual from the tourist ghetto repetitive rot -- it just gets pissed on. Fine. Enjoy the boring stories.

My rep stands. No one has any reason to not believe me, since I never NOT posted the truth (fully confirmable, should I choose to do so; I do not), in all the years of my Internet life. It just gets boring defending it. I forgot. Sorry. It won't happen again. Back to just quipping wise and taking the piss on other shit since that's more fun.

Y'all just have to use your imagination if you want to know what the local boys and I are really up to here is the big bad city...or just go to Pattaya and leave us alone. That's the best answer LOL!

Hmmm. Drunk. And not my keyboard, so I cannot explain the "o" in the above...

Regardless, I could give a fuck, really. But it is an irritation.

This is why I do not post anything to this board anymore. Any interesting story, that is out of the usual from the tourist ghetto repetitive rot -- it just gets pissed on. Fine. Enjoy the boring stories.

My rep stands. No one has any reason to not believe me, since I never NOT posted the truth (fully confirmable, should I choose to do so; I do not), in all the years of my Internet life. It just gets boring defending it. I forgot. Sorry. It won't happen again. Back to just quipping wise and taking the piss on other shit since that's more fun.

Y'all just have to use your imagination if you want to know what the local boys and I are really up to here is the big bad city...or just go to Pattaya and leave us alone. That's the best answer LOL!

For what it's worth I believe ya :beer:

I pulled a free FFM threesome on soi 6 Sukhumvit by playing the dumb fresh newbie, the girls just being office workers (yes, I am firmly convinced of that point) ... as I am sure many others on this board have done as well :beer:

A freebie threesome' date=' awesome, more power to ya. I've done threesomes where ONE of them was free, but never both!![/quote']

"Awesome"? "Awesome"? 555555555555 Have you seen the unbarfined gals at the NNB? I wouldn't call it "awesome". I'd call it desperation resulting from the ingestion of too much alcohol. Gawd...the thought of waking up before they're gone is just frightful.

HH

HH, what is the NNB? :beer:

Archived