US 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civili

Flashermac

12 dead now ... 7 UN employees and 5 of the attackers. Muslim protestors have burnt the Bible often enough, but so far no Christians have attacked them over it. All the same, the idiot preacher in Florida needs to be tarred and feathered - besides having a brain transplant. He'd been told repeatedly not to do it, but he went ahead despite being warned what would happen.

Ironic that 5 of the UN dead were Nepalis, which means they were Hindus or Buddhists.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Gobble, there are far right russian websites that use the nazi swastika on the main page leading to beheading clips of immigrants etc, dont ask how i know, not my search or computer, just some crank i know showed me.......i nearly puked.....anyway, didn't hitler think russians were rodents?......they need to teach their kids some history

Guest lazyphil

I've seen his childhood home in linz, they're still not sure what to do with it, currently sealed up with bars. my austrian friend went to the same school hitler did be it decades on.....if they destroy the house they could be accused of trying to erase history, leaving it, it could (is?) a neo nazi rally point...

Archived