Sign in to follow this  
khunsanuk

Global RIP thread

Veteran character actor Harry Dean Stanton has died at age 91. Film critic Roger Ebert once said, any movie with Harry Dean Stanton couldn't be all bad.

Didn't recognize his name but when I looked him up in IMDB I found that I have seen many of his movies. He was in the TV serie "Bonanza" which was one of my childhood favourites.

Jake LaMotta, middle weight boxing champion and immortalized in the movie "Raging Bull," died at the age of 95. With all the pounding that he took in his fights, I wouldn't have thought that he would make 75, let alone 95. RIP!

Jake LaMotta, middle weight boxing champion and immortalized in the movie "Raging Bull," died at the age of 95. With all the pounding that he took in his fights, I wouldn't have thought that he would make 75, let alone 95. RIP!

Met him briefly a long time ago in Detroit at a bar. Nice guy, liked the attention back then but not showy in seeking it

• Like 1

In his first issue of Playboy, his centerfold was Marylyn Monroe. It turns out, he bought the resting place next to her and will be buried there. I don't think Joe DiMaggio would be very happy about this arrangement.

In his first issue of Playboy, his centerfold was Marylyn Monroe. It turns out, he bought the resting place next to her and will be buried there. I don't think Joe DiMaggio would be very happy about this arrangement.

How do you think he felt about JFK?