My Return

sayjann

today was a great day.

a bit of sun,no wind and very warm.

Pik and i enjoyed our morning love-in and she was very energitic and just loved being on top.

we walked along the beach and just enjoyed the better weather and had a bite to eat and i took the oppurtunity to buy the last DVD's i was looking for.

i normally get a list from family and friends of what they want and i managed to get most on the lists.

we sat in my day-time bar and her friends in the bar played games with her and she and i had fun trying to converse in our language skills and it was funny.

at around 2pm she asked if it was ok for her to go to her room and shower and get ready for the night out?.

fine by me,i told her make herself beautiful for me and said she must be back by 4:30 pm and off she went.

she was not a beauty in her looks and rarely used make-up but she turned up with a little lipstick and mascara with her hair falling loose as my request.

i do prefer the hair to be loose and while her hair was only shoulder length she looked a vision.

back to the hotel and i went for a shave from my good friend along with the head and upper body massage as a treat.

i had already had a shower and had used deodarant and the oils my friend had rubbed into face and scalp made Pik so happy,she kept sniffing me and smiling.

while i was having a shave my 1st lady from the spa chatted to me and again said she was sorry she had ruined things between us and hoped i forgave her?.

of course i did as she was a good person deep down who just went off the rails a little with me.

Pik had been asking where we were going all day and i had'nt told her and we waited for the transport to take us out for the night.

about a 15 minute drive to Kamala Beach and we stopped off at the venue,Phuket Fantasea.

this was my 3rd visit and i have always enjoyed the surroundings and show.

the first time i went in 2010 i paid 3000bt a ticket but after a bit of window-shopping i got both tickets which included food,return travel and 'gold seats' for 2000bt in total.

we entered the complex and her eyes just opened at what she saw,she was amazed at the things she saw but there was a downside........it was raining againing and she did'nt want to get wet and became a bit petulant.

but i wanted her to see a special place and eventually we found it and entered.

it was tiger kingdom and as you walked through many animals to see and she was just smiling all the time.

walked past a 14 foot python as it lay in it's enclosure and she looked horrified and grabbed me for safety.

then she saw the tigers...................

3 0f them and BIG and she was taking pictures of them as often as she could.

i'm a cat person and just wanted to take one of them home with me.

she was raelly impressed with the tigers and so happy.

we had some food and something surprised me.

i had the pork barbecue and chips and she had chicken nuggets and chips and i had a bit of tomato ketchup with my chips and she tried it and loved it,had never tried it before.

into the show area and i was very surprised.

you pay the extra for 'gold seats' and when we showed our tickets we were led to front row,centre stage seats............absolutely brilliant.

the show started and 10 elephants walked onto the stage in all their finary and she just had her mouth open wide.

the show started properly and it is a love story it has apects of the Thai regions and she loved the bit where the cast were portrayed working in the fields and when the chickens,goats,buffalo and mules appeared she was in 7th heaven as she grew up in that environment.

amd the acrobatics from the ceiling had the whole audience in awe.

but quite fuuny as certain effects are used and when the time came for heat the effect hit us full on and it did seem hot.

and the rain effect really soaked us because we were in the front row.

and they also have a comic interlude where 2 actors dress up as Chang and Eng and perform illusions like sawing a 'stooge' in half and making an elephant and tuk-tuk disappear.

she could not believe what she had seen.

the show ended with 28 elephants on the stage doing various things and finale is spectacular.

the show is not that long,around 70 minutes and we left and got the transport back to Patong.

she was still on a high and just chatted to her friends about what she had seen.

but i then had a problem.............last night blues.

i was happy after the days events but suddenly i just went downhill.

did'nt feel sociable and felt quite morose.

i did'nt need to check out from my hotel until midday so not a problem for having a night out but i just felt downcast.

i felt like leaving but i wanted to wait for my Thai friend and he eventually turned up around 2:30 and i perked up.

we finally got up and sang a few songs and i bought drinks for the staff,band and my friend.

he knew i was leaving in a few hours and got up on stage and announced to the crowd of the fact and demanded we sang more songs together of his choice.

not good choices for me but he insisted.

we sang 'Country Roads' and 'leaving on a jet plane' which are not the best type of song for people leaving the country,but i done it.

surprised to get a drink from the staff and band but all were good friends.

last song of the night came up and some fella requested a song and i just had a quiet word and explained it was my last song and could i sing and with a smile and handshake agreed.

i chose 'Stairway To Heaven' and i was left alone on the stage as the singer walked away and just had a drink and watched.

i can't sing but with music behind me i seem to sound like the greatest singer ever.

but then it all went wrong.

the band stopped playing and i was left singing on my own.

fuck it i thought and just went for it and at the end i had a round of applause from those in the bar,i appreciated the fact the band clapped me but they were probably taking the piss.

Pik and i eventually left after i said my goodbyes and had a slow walk back to the hotel.

back to the hotel around 6am and asked for a phone-call at 10am to wake me up,but as this is Thailand it never happened,it came at 11am.

but i was up anyway and even though Pik had been very pissed a few hours earlier she was awake as well she took care of me one more time.

i know people will have a go at me for the cost of the day.

but a good day of around 16 hours and i spent roughly 7000bt all-in.

Sounds like a decent last day.

As much as people say that one should never compare Thai prices with Western I doubt there is anywhere in the world where you could have had as much fun for 140 Quid, it's your money mate so you choose how to spend it and as long as it got you happy memories good on you.

Kong

Sounds like a decent last day.

As much as people say that one should never compare Thai prices with Western I doubt there is anywhere in the world where you could have had as much fun for 140 Quid, it's your money mate so you choose how to spend it and as long as it got you happy memories good on you.

Kong

For 180 € /7.000 THB you get two hours with a 30+ year old, overweight Thai girl and a glas of Coca-Cola - in Germany that is...

For 180 € /7.000 THB you get two hours with a 30+ year old, overweight Thai girl and a glas of Coca-Cola - in Germany that is...

I remember introducing a fellow board member to 45 Euro for 45 Minutes Eastern Europeans and 5 Euro beers with a 25 Euro blow job on offer from a bar staffed by Chileans when we met up in Madrid a couple of years ago, he was impressed by the low budget deals I had sniffed out.

Damn even in Singapore where many Thai's ply their trade they are asking 500 SGD LT, I like "No Way" thats 12,500 THB, 120 SGD (3,000 THB) is my last offer, I think the fact that I talk to them in Thai also helps, it does take a couple of drinks and an hour or so of being pak waan to reach such a deal,

The game we call life hey!

Sounds like a great deal to me. :up:

7000bt was more then i would normally spend but my last night and i splashed out.

good price for the show and i was buying drinks left,right and centre for friends.

and the cost included a tip for Pik,she was happy with 1000bt to go with me and i gave her double as she had been a great companion for a week.

as i say this had been a good day and both of us were very happy at the end of it.

but my last few hours on the island later on were to leave me upset over something that happened.

The last day is never easy - Phuket Fantasea is definately a good thing though - went myself in Feb for the first time with "my gal" as well as one of the girls who worked at the guesthouse I stayed, and a Swedish family who had the best behaved children I have ever met. Gold seats definately worth the few hundred extra bahts.

Archived