Last Call - Revive Thai 360

kamui

KS,

I think you're reliance on Google Ads may not be the best idea.

Stickman charges 75 bucks/week (monthly?) or so for banner ads on his site. You could do the same, maybe for less. May take a couple of days of sales calls, but it may be worth the effort. You could easily recruit a sales rep from an eager under employed expat over there. Then you could say good-bye to Google.

True, you don't want to run afoul of Thai law, but a balance could be found.

Anyway, just a suggestion.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"You could easily recruit a sales rep from an eager under employed expat over there."

No offense, but no, I cannot.

Tried this before and nobody gave a fuck. Nobody was interested in trying to sell and nobody was interested in advertising.

There is not enough money in it for a sales person.

Sanuk!

I haven't been on the board for almost a year. I logged on to do a report on Hillary 2. One response :hmmm:

I put it down to two main things that have seen the slow death of this board.

Firstly changing the name was a bad move. I would never have googled "Thai 360" I did however google Nana Plaza and found the board.

Second thing is it has become boring. No offence but it appears Flashermac 360 would be a more appropriate name :cover:

The board is a mere shadow of it's original content. Social media has evolved but the board hasn't. A few suggestion would be a Facebook page or an App.

Sorry jusy my :twocents:

post-6949-0-79323100-1347768778.jpg

I haven't been on the board for almost a year. I logged on to do a report on Hillary 2. One response :hmmm:

I've never been to Hillary 2. I imagine it is much the same for others. Hard to comment on a place you don't go to.

One reason I post a lot is to try to keep the board alive. All the message boards I belong to are having a hard time, though this is the healthiest. Facebook is making life hard for the message boards.

A Thai360 Facebook page might be interesting, except it could result in revealing a member's real identity to the world. Not many people want to do that.

A Thai360 Facebook page might be interesting, except it could result in revealing a member's real identity to the world. Not many people want to do that.

Yep, there is reason why we don't use our real names here (and why some changed their board names)

I find it interesting that perhaps out of all the boardmembers only me and another visit Hillary 2 :hmmm:

As for yourself Flash comment was tongue in cheek. I admire you for your resilience. As for Thai 360 Facebook page the content would dictate whether people would ID. Beside our true identity would only be recognised by those we have a personal relationship with. On the PB page could be a link to the Thai 360 website where people could still access anonymously.

Archived