Obsessed With Pills

khunsanuk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never take antibiotics and it has been so long (decades) that I have ever been sick.

Any sickness in the past decade has been self-induced :drunk::spin::beer:

Decades I was flying around so much I would get sick and I think it was just catching bugs from other passengers.

I still travel a lot but never sick thanks to using my MWO (Multi-wave oscillator) and silver water...OK, let the flaming begin...Mr. Stupid here, standing by...

No argument from me. I hardly ever get sick, just a cold or flu about every other year. I never get headaches, so I never take aspirin and in the last 50 years have not taken any prescription drugs. I have the same constitution of my father, who was almost into his 80's before he had to color code his medicine, so he would know what to take and when to take it. Cav, it sounds like you never get sick and haven't had any serious injuries or illnesses, like diabetes, cancer or heart disease. Don't you feel like you are wasting your money, paying out of pocket now for your health insurance?

Cavanami,

whilst I love a good 'big brother is indifferent to our fate' story,

"Is Foreign DNA Contamination the Autistic Villain behind Biologic Vaccine Injuries, is one of the first papers to discuss various foreign DNA fragments being discovered in sick, disabled and dying children after they have received various childhood vaccinations."

is an emotive statement

All those sick, disabled and dying children probably had skin too, is skin the cause? They all had skin after the vaccinations.

You have to remember that we, as organisms, are essentially a collection of differentiated bacterial and other kinds of cells, and that at any one moment we probably contain the 'foreign' DNA of all sort of other organisms.

"Most research has been upon those that reside upon the 2 square metres of human skin. Many of them are bacteria of which there are around 1000 species upon human skin from 19 phyla" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_flora

BTW, I like silver, in my underarm deodorant it works, no more BO for me...

I never take antibiotics and it has been so long (decades) that I have ever been sick.

Odd you say that as you told me you had a serious cold the last time I saw you. Sniffing and horse. Would not come out to Cowboy... That was about two years ago.

BTW, the silver water I bought at that same meet tested out as nothing silver and a lot of Polyethylene terephthalate. (Which I traced to the cap.)

Good luck drinking it.

Sorry to intrude, want to piggyback on this thread for a moment as it is relevant. If you're coming as a long term (year or two) visitor to LoS, what kind of health insurance options are there? Are they worth it or are you better off just showing up at the hospital if something happens and paying out of pocket? Probably stupid question, but I'm utterly clueless about the healthcare structure in Thailand.

In advance, thanks for any input/recommendations.

Sorry to intrude, want to piggyback on this thread for a moment as it is relevant. If you're coming as a long term (year or two) visitor to LoS, what kind of health insurance options are there? Are they worth it or are you better off just showing up at the hospital if something happens and paying out of pocket? Probably stupid question, but I'm utterly clueless about the healthcare structure in Thailand.

In advance, thanks for any input/recommendations.

Important question...

What country are you a citizen of?

Odd you say that as you told me you had a serious cold the last time I saw you. Sniffing and horse. Would not come out to Cowboy... That was about two years ago.

BTW, the silver water I bought at that same meet tested out as nothing silver and a lot of Polyethylene terephthalate. (Which I traced to the cap.)

Good luck drinking it.

Not me with a cold and horse. You must be thinking of someone else, for sure!

How did they test it? what test did they use, as there is a specific method to do the testing.

My 99.999% pure silver electrodes have shrunken very noticeable in size so nano-particles of silver are going into the water, no doubt about it.

Try to get you money back on the testing as they did not do the job!

My rinky-dink meter readily displays the PPM of the colloidal silver in the water, usually 20 ~ 30 PPM, depending on the PPM I want.

If my athlete's foot flares up, a dab of silver water puts it down within hours.

The US Military now has a silver gel in their first aid kits and the silver gel is now FDA approved.

Important question...

What country are you a citizen of?

Hi, I'm from the states. Honestly hadn't thought about health insurance prior. I work in healthcare and am currently covered at a low charge that's deducted from paycheck. Never use it, with the exception of the asthma meds (and my asthma doesn't act up in the desert climate of southern Cal, actually thought I outgrew it till I travelled into more humid climates (Georgia, Thailand, etc.) and it kicks right back in.

Anyway - I'll be set with Albuterol, claritin, and flonase for a significant period of time when arriving in November and have an active prescription (but have no idea if that would be honored anywhere in Thailand). I asked a friend over there about it after reading this thread and this was part of his response - and he doesn't read Thai360 haha, I think (but I'm sure he'd be ok with me posting):

"Would you plan to buy International Health Insurance or does your

current plan cover you in Thailand? Good health care here is not

cheap, the doctors here love to give you lots of meds, it can get

expensive.

It is possible to buy a health insurance policy that covers you for

accidents only, it would run you about $300.00 - $400.00

per year."

Just curious how others handle this, or if just paying out of pocket is the best option. Obviously I'm not too worried about it, however - that may be more a sign of my being dense than anything else. :)

In advance, thanks for any input.

Archived