Sign in to follow this  
Coss

Laos

And further consider,  self isolation is not in the Lao mental make up. For a Lao not to go and see as many family and friends as possible is anathema,  akin to decrying Tam Mahk Houng.

I had to stop MLG inviting all her Lao mates around for food, during this lock down we are having

I told her to do it on a group FaceTime, they can lick the screens to taste each other's food. Like phone sex.

On 3/29/2020 at 1:30 AM, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen, lovely Pam in the meantime arrived on the family estate. After thorough discussion I only wonder why anybody takes the trouble of officially crossing the border and getting involved in complex activities and not just jumps into the next boat and is in Lao or vice versa.

And so it is ::

LAo1.jpg.bfda1d166f757c38d6b060a10e3f743f.jpg

LAo2.jpg.3499599d8962b0e7327ac8f5a3390727.jpg

I should note that the above photos were sent to MLG in March of this year.

Unintended consequences.

China signals end to dog meat consumption by humans :

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/china-signals-end-to-dog-meat-consumption-by-humans/ar-BB12p1jn

Laos is a Buddhist nation, it has a large and ever prevalent, stray dog problem.

This is because the Laos people will not cull them and can't afford to de-sex them all. And they will feed 'em if they are starving.

But it's OK to load them into cages like chickens and send them to Vietnam and China.

Now that China appears to be not wanting them anymore, the stray dog population in Laos will skyrocket.

tmg-article_tall.jpg