About time I start sending her money?????

MaiLuk

Hi,

everyone tells you this is a hardcore bargirl and she's bullshitting you big time. Maybe so. And they tell you you don't want a girl with her personality and character. Don't know. I think that's the kind of girl that makes your world go round.

But really, if she's the girl for you then you'd be together, either in farangland or LOS and you don't need to send money. Or you just need her for your holidays, then only pay the service when you are there to receive it.

Just my thoughts.

Carlton

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume you've got a life.

Get a fantasy.

Hi Khwai--

No offense, but if the fantasy is the pursuit, as HT has pointed out, of a hard-core hooker who conveys to you she'll kick you out as soon as the money runs out, then, PLEASE, let me have my life--this is the kind of fantasy I don't need, nor anyone else I would think. Every fantasy ends somewhere and, as HT points out once more, this one could well result in someone losing their life's savings for the sake of a BG, then for heaven's sake let's get past the fantasy and confront serious issues.

PS: Except for drinking, I have all the other vices you think I've been denied--including a couple of visits to BKK every year for sanuk...

Nich

Hi jj,

You advocate that he should start sending this B/G money. I do not. Two different opinions, that's all. Poster posted asking wether he should start. I gave my opinion to him. Feel free to give him yours. Question my opinion, if you like, but I stand by it. It just seems to me, from his post, that he is clearly infactuated with this girl. This is, to me, not just a guy helping out a friend, hense my warning. If so, I'd agree with your post 100%. Sounds like to me, a punter, way serious about a hard core B/G, ready to start throwing cash her way, out of fear of losing her, and has convinced himself of what she is telling him......that she doesn't care about anyone but him, told all other customers to get lost, and has tattoo'ed his name on her arm, as a symbol of her undying love for him.

Like you say....if this is a case of a punter simply wanting to help out a close B/G friend, to make her life a little easier, then I also, would say go for it. But reading his post, which I seriously thought was a wind-up initially, seems to me to be much more involved than that. By sending her money every month, he is expecting changes to take place, and for her to be committed suddenly to him. This aspect, is what alarms me, and is the reason for my warning. On the one hand, he seems to know the score. But on the other, he doesn't. He seems confused, and is posting here to make some sence of it all. Hopefully, between our two opposing view points, he'll be able to do that. ::

HT

If one honestly cares for a working girl, as a friend, a girlfriend, a spouse, or a lover, it is hard to accept that one is not giving her any options other than to be a prostitute.

Realistically, after a short time, these girls surely have few viable options.

If you deny money:

a. She will continue to be a prostitute.

b. You will be effectively making it clear to her that you don't care whether or not she has to work as a prostitute - or at least not enough to dip into your wallet.

c. The chances are you will lose her, either because she will walk away when she sees the depth of your concern, or because she will ultimately find someone who cares enough to help her out.

It is very easy to read a story like this and laugh. But it is far harder when you face this dilemma.

My advice is to honestly question where you want to go with this girl, and test out whether this is realistic. Of course you shouldn't raid your life savings, but often what the girls are looking for is a relatively small amount of money.

Don't deny your heart, but keep your head!

ranma

Hi ranma500

I understand what you are saying, but it's a lot more than that:

>>>"Of course you shouldn't raid your life savings, but often what the girls are looking for is a relatively small amount of money.<<<<

A long time B/G asking to be pulled out of the business, is not going to be asking for a small amount of money. She will expect to be wholly supported by you (in most cases). The trouble with this thread is that we only have one post to debate, and very limited info. to express our opinions on. I'm coming from the stance we're talking about a veteran B/G, who has told poster that her mission in life is to "make farang crazy", and told all former customers that poster is her new life mate, and for all others to fuck-off, because she care only about him ("I want you to start sending money, you think I like to go fucking with men?")

My posts are from listening very carefully to what she has told him. Others may read it as a genuine plea for help for her to get out of the business. We just can't know, unless we are there. The first three posts were telling him to go for it, and to start sending her the cash. I did, and still do, have a problem with that, and feel he needed to hear a different viewpoint.

HT

Mailuk,

when I read your post it reminds me very much on a beginning of an interesting short story or novel, because your description is very vivid. Anyway the information you gave unfortunately made me think of a story which ends with a farang with a broken heart who lost some (much?) money. :dunno:

I do not feel qualified to give advice if you should send money or not, but I would recommend to let her be checked after you send her the first money. Maybe you could ask an expat living there or better you could contact a professional to do a thoroughly background check on her. He should be able find out if she stops working bar and/or is still fooling around with other farangs. Actually I did this summer and it was a great relief for me. It seems that Stick is doing this kind of job. I asked another professional. If you are interested in more information PM me.

Do'nt do please..

You will be doing it forever.

She will NOT stop working thats for sure,i speak from experience on this (2 years now) have fun and watch you back Mailuk.

I found out last night my MP gf best friend in uni in chiang mai 22years old and a 6/10 has THREE falangs sending her money and they laugh about how easy it is to get money.

Listen to Ht as well...think long ..good luck

I agree, this sort of girl scares the shit outa me, I am not too proud to admit it. Its sometimes so hard to believe they are all scamming, but reality bites in the end. If you are attracted to bad girls, look back on your life, been married before? always to the wrong woman? havent been able to hold a relationship because you chose the bad girl who was too wild or didnt give a shit?

If so, get a reality check and keep away from bad girls here, they can be incredibly dangerous.

Let us not forget gentlemen, that there are many out there that like, in fact, seek out danger.

Hell, people jump out of perfectly good flying aircraft, drop big money on 100-1 longshots and marry people they've never met except in a catologue.

All I am saying that some calculated danger can be desireable. This one at least is not pretending to be a demure uni-student needing tuition. She's quite clear that's she a hardcore pro. She makes no bones about it. Most can never deal with them, virtually no one should, but there are a few who not only seek out this danger, but thrive on it.

What is one man's danger, may be anothers thrill. As long as you are informed of the risks, either decision is correct. :dunno:

Archived