About time I start sending her money?????

MaiLuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi nich,

Of course you are quite right but so often emotions rule over logic. I think the general consensus here is that the guy should go for it if he must but be very careful - expect disappointment and do not part with excessive amounts of money. The best rational option is to avoid it, but maybe he can't do that.

Nothing more to contribute.

Khwai

Coliseum

>>>... If you don't (send her the money) you'll probably end up losing her.<<<

Someday she may tell me that she will leave me if I don?t send money. If she does, I?ll tell her no problem, do what you want. But I don?t think we would stay away for long, we?ve had our differences before and always worked through it. Well we don?t work thru it, it goes more like this: One time she finds me after I dumped her the night before, blocks my way as I?m trying to walk down sukhumvit at 11am, all these thais watching this stunning girl walking backwards, pushing me, telling me what an ass I am for leaving her. How could I not take her back?

HT

>>>take some soap and water to that tattoo, and you'll most likely see it wash down the drain<<<

Don?t know if you were speaking figuratively, if not I can tell you the tattoo is certified authentic. ::

>>>She has set the hook in your mouth, and decided it's finally time to start reeling you in. <<<

She absolutely believes the hook is set and you are right to point it out. The amazing thing about it is, I sit here watching it happen and knowing what is happening. I want it to keep happening so I can keep watching. Is this insanity? All I can say is that its a great time with this girl, if I were madly in love I would have a real problem to deal with.

HT, there are so many imponderables in the post that I could

easily build up a case for the girl:

1. A 30+ proffesional with any brains knows that she's nearing

the end of her rope.

2. Having found the man of her life in tandem with point #1 can

make a strong case for her wanting to quit the proffession.

I'm not saying its necessarily the case, I am saying that it can't

be ruled out.

The poster will be back in the LOS in Feb, just a few weeks

away. So we're looking at only 1 monthly payment before

he meets her and can reassess the situation.

A question for you HT:

Besides not sending her money, are you also suggesting he cut off

all contact with her ?

Kwai

>>>Being logical is no fun.<<<

I understand the sentiment behind your thought completely. That song says "...Take a walk on the wild side". Sometimes you have to get close to the flame to know your alive.

>>>... the artistitry and acting quality<<<

You really hit something with that. So many of the

girls are unequaled when it comes to acting, some are even one up on the farang movie stars.

Artistry? I?m looking at nature?s highest form of artistry when I watch Jarunee moving and talking. And scheming and scamming. I?ve never seen anything so natural.

Hi MaiLuk,

>>>>>Is this insanity?<<<<<

Not at all, as long as both eyes are wide open, which it appears is the case. She must be soooooooom woman. :)

Choke Dee,

HT

HT

>>>...it's my opinion this is a seasoned, hard core B/G, in the business longer than you'd care to ever hear about, doing what she knows best. Taking yet another falang, to the cleaners.<<<

I agree with the first sentence. The situation hasn't gone critical, so the second part remains to be seen. Don't write me off yet, I'm still in the fight. :devil:

Think Too Mutt

>>>The way you described her - is a actually about how to recognize a girl to run away from<<<

I know, I know, I know. But one good thing here is this: I know what she is about.

I could tell you about the TG who was never in the scene that I tangled with here in Farangland, talk about warped reality and shifting sands and murky waters and all that, I?m still not the same. She really did have the hook in me. Better for me to have a known pro far away than to lose my shit with an indifferent TG at home.

Archived