About time I start sending her money?????

MaiLuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Khwai,

Not a reprimand at all, my friend.

Simply stating my position. Poster seems to know the BKK scene quite well. He's no fool. He posted here, to hear what he already knows, IMO. He just needed to hear it out loud. ::

Listen....I know all about traveling towards a black hole, armed with a shitload of knowledge, telling me otherwise. Sometimes you just need to follow that path, because the alternative is not to, which is unacceptable, at the time. Your brain, and heart, are not always in sync. The flags are up for this guy....he sees them, staring him right in the face. I'm just trying to give him a cold slap of reality. Will I think of him as a fool, if he continues on his present journey? Of course not. He is simply going where he has to go. Infatuation can be more powerful, than love itself, given the right situation.

It's better to have loved, and lost, than to never have loved at all. Unfortunately, Shakespeare never met a Bangkok B/G, when he wrote that. ::

HT

Nice technique in writing your story. Very entertaining but hard to gauge how serious you are about the situation.

My advice:

Very simple really. Would it make you happy in some way to send her money? Then if it does do it. If you think you are going to obsess over if she is playing you or scamming you or if she is fucking around, then don't send money, period.

Throw the knight in shining armour scenario out of the window because you are not saving her you are only helping her.

Too many guys get caught up in the fear of being hustled and looking like a sucker because they have the wrong intentions when they send money. The money doesn't buy you a virtuous girlfriend, the money doesn't miraculously change a person who lacks character, the money doesn't convert a prostitute into the Virgin Mary.

The money is a tool that helps someone you may care about pay some bills and it may possibly help them find a way to transition into a new career, that is it. Believe anything else and you are deluding yourself.

Respect and love is what makes a person committ themselves to you on an intimate level, not money.

I say send the money if it makes you happy and screw what everyone else thinks.

>The money doesn't buy you a virtuous girlfriend, the money doesn't miraculously change a person who lacks character, the money doesn't convert a prostitute into the Virgin Mary.

The money is a tool that helps someone you may care about pay some bills and it may possibly help them find a way to transition into a new career, that is it.

Very good, JJ, very good.

However, on the "way to new career" I still believe that some character attributes may get changed or adopted but one has to be lucky to see that.

From the original post, I don't see anyone has an intention of breaking their back in school...so I would guess your post is coming with an appropriate advice...as HTs does

Says HIGH THAIED:

The problem is, poster can easily have his whole lifetime savings wiped out, because he follows his small head, instead of his big one. It's very romantic to say "follow your dream", went it entails no risk. That is not the case here. You can't say, 'what have you got to loose?". He has everything to loose, and to not remind him of this, would be remiss.

HT

How do you ascertain the poster would jepoardize his entire life savings by sending money? A few hundred bucks a month would hardly amount to a lifetime of savings and I gather that the poster by his commentary on the situation is intelligent enough to send what he can afford.

He has even hinted that he understands the game and all of the risks involved and is not fooling himself. I doubt if he is under delusions of "saving" the woman from the perils of prostitution. He has clearly stated that he is not in love, so I think it is safe to conclude that he would send money to help someone he cares about as an arrangement of mutual satisfaction for both parties.

She doesn't want to work anymore, she is offering him an arrangement,he wants to continue the fun he has had with her and maybe sending money will make her life a little easier and his experience with her better. Way too much doom and gloom on your part.

If you really want to know where she stands with you, put her name on a joint bank account and see how she manages your money.

This will answer any lingering doubts and you will know quickly one way or the other....

If you don't trust her, why bother with her? If she robs you blind, then she maybe isn't for you?

I rarely listen to what they say now....I observe their actions and make my decisions based upon them. Do as they do and not as they say........

It is your mission should you decide to accept it..........

Cardinalblue

Archived