Where is everyone ??

BadaBing

Says khunsanuk:

Some settings were changed by Jigger causing a change on the main index page (no more numbers indicating the amount of new posts), which I have asked him to undo.

Was there a reason for this? I always liked to have an overview of the last activity at a glance.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>>I had all this extra time to go walk around the neighborhood, did you guys know there's a hughe bay here in SFO? wow! what a view...!<<<<<

I heard they have a really nice bridge there, too. ::

HT

Hi BB,

What's up, buddy?...... I was wondering??? I know it's hard to tell, because emails are coming in with todays date, but did it seem like old notifications came from a particular point of time? Just curious.

HT

because emails are coming in with todays date, but did it seem like old notifications came from a particular point of time?

I was getting stuff from November, email notifications that I never got before, even though I had chosen that option. Before that, I really don't know because I didn't post for a long time.

It seems to me I read that email notification wasn't working for a while. Maybe it all got spat out yesterday? :dunno:

Archived