Where is everyone ??

BadaBing

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7pm Thai time and I can log on OK, but if I open any of the threads or topics I have to log on again. There appears to be very little traffic on the board over the last 24 hours so it would seem people are still having problems.

Hi,

It seems that either the site, or possibly some parts of the Internet, have been extremely slow today. This started around 1pm and only just ended.

I spoke with a friend earlier who is 'in the know' when it comes to the Internet in Thailand and he confirmed that there seemed to be a local problem (i.e. Thailand) with the Internet.

I do not know if our servers were having problems as well, but I'll try to find out.

Sanuk!

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

It seems that either the site, or possibly some parts of the Internet, have been extremely slow today. This started around 1pm and only just ended.

I spoke with a friend earlier who is 'in the know' when it comes to the Internet in Thailand and he confirmed that there seemed to be a local problem (i.e. Thailand) with the Internet.

I do not know if our servers were having problems as well, but I'll try to find out.

Sanuk!

KS,

after I received your e-mail I tried it again, and voila, access permitted. :) Here in Tokyo it was impossible at least for 5-6 hours to access the board. One advantage, after the board is up again I do not have to log in twice. :)

Archived