Good Thai Girls asking for money?

walletss

Hi,

[color:"red"] According to her original story she was a hairdresser and her sister was a secretary for a glass factory. She was expensivley dressed and seemed to have enough funds to jabber away on her cellphone all day. I had already taken her to a few nice places over the previous 48 hours.

I have some platonic thai female friends and we take it in turns to pay if they have jobs. [/color]

I did not really feel that there was anything wrong with her sexual behaviour, but it is a little strange to ask for money.

However, want to point out that in our regular Thai circles, many men do not think it strange for their intimates asking for money. I have been around good women that they just ask their lovers or spouses for money even though they have their own careers.

Jasmine

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says harlequinbkk:

JJsushi,

Thank you for helping me out with my reading comprehension problem. What you meant was that Wallet commits cheap, low class acts, and reacts like a petulant child, but he is a gentleman of good character. Sorry, guess I am thick-headed :: (at least by LA standards).

I made the same mistake during Ken Starr's investigation a few years back. I thought Bill Clinton was a liar :: because he testified that he did not have sex with Ms. Lewinsky. I was relieved to learn that he was merely a philanderer because sticking a foreign object into a lady's private parts
:o
is not 'having sex' with her.
:rolleyes:

In the future I will try not to read too much into what is said or written by you.

Harlequin

P.S. you are not a lawyer
:devil:
by any chance, are you?

:rolleyes::doah::sleeping:

purported " GTG"

---------------------------------

I hope i never date GTGs anymore, frankly. IMO, you get the same disadvantages as a "working" one, and often absolutely no advcantages, on the contrary. Most "working" girls I know speak better english than GTGs, and they mostly come from Issan, and that, in my book, is worth all the rich daddies in the world. Jury is out for NGTGs (n for naughty), but they are trouble, you don't want to hang around them too long.

As for an example, let's say i had dates with this girl once, who pretty much paid her way if not more the first few ones, then asked right out for 20 000 bahts one day, that she would give me back in a couple days. At the time, i could not afford to lose that, so i just told her, sorry... BTW, her father was a newspaper publisher. Gee, that was so long ago too.......

Samak said ""NO break, Kansal; ever heard of the BG-network; more highspeed than Broadband internet! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Kansanal!

I can't talk about the network in Pattaya, not enough visits.

I can write all day about the network on Sukumvit having drank until sunrise on too many occasions. A regular girl I have (had?) there will know that I walked down suk (and who i was with) within one minute cause all the girls have cell phones. No way i can hang around suk without her finding out, makes sanuk on suk a pain in the ass. Unless i'm with her than its great (which is why the network exists - customer retention).

If the US were to occupy thailand instead of iraq, any resistance movement would have a communications network in place, and if the girls got rid of their cells, the network would still run and no way could the listeners ever decipher the BG talk anyway.

Not joking :: ::

And it's not just BGs in the BGNet.

Those little boys and girls selling lighters and flowers, those guys selling peanuts, shoe-shine boys, and etc. ... they got HUGE memory banks.

I've seen gals tracking their customers through Nana and SC without leaving the bar and without getting any calls.

Be scared ... be very scared .... :devil:

and dont forget the motosais,they hang around near a particular bar and see and remember everything.

this also works for the farang too.a 100 baht note will get you all the info you need on a BG

a 100 baht note will get you all the info you need on a BG

--------------------------------------

and a 150 tip from her to him, will give you all the bullshit you want to believe. all he has to do is tell her you paid him, Chances are, he'll feel more loyalty to a fellow countrywoman, esp. if she often hires him for home rides.

Unless your relation to the girl is a long run one, and you get your infos from many friends around you, I would not trust a mototaxi lone voice.

• 4 weeks later...

" There is no way I intimidated Wallet as is evident by his reponses. Are you suggesting that my criticism may have reduced him to tears and he would go running for his mother? I believe that he is a man that understands the ramifications of public posting. We all do and we take the good reponses along with the bad. "

Sure. I knew I would be in for plenty of flak when I posted the start of the thread but I was prepared for it and some good came out of it in that I was able to make conact with the lady before I left Pattaya and rectify the misunderstanding.

When the initial negative reponses came in within hours of me posting in Pattaya, it helped me clear the smoke and realise that my ego had got in the way of fairness.

The various responses made me realise that you are never too old to learn about life and the various ruses girls will sometimes get up to to market themsleves or to make things seem a bit prettier for you and for them.

Archived