Good Thai Girls asking for money?

walletss

JJsushi,

Thank you for helping me out with my reading comprehension problem. What you meant was that Wallet commits cheap, low class acts, and reacts like a petulant child, but he is a gentleman of good character. Sorry, guess I am thick-headed :: (at least by LA standards).

I made the same mistake during Ken Starr's investigation a few years back. I thought Bill Clinton was a liar :: because he testified that he did not have sex with Ms. Lewinsky. I was relieved to learn that he was merely a philanderer because sticking a foreign object into a lady's private parts :o is not 'having sex' with her. :rolleyes:

In the future I will try not to read too much into what is said or written by you.

Harlequin

P.S. you are not a lawyer :devil: by any chance, are you?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says maxal:

I have to agree with JJsushi comments. IMO, money for food and taxi is something you would normally expect to pay for a Thai date. Consider it practical dating expenses. Don't be pissed off about it. The fact she didn't say it was "for last night" or more bluntly "for sex" gives you some leeway on how to handle it. Besides, the small amount of money for her two requests would NEVER be of equal value in Farangland. If you still haven't seen her for the last time give her some slack.

I'd say giving a working girl some money is appropriate, but giving a non-working bar girl, a so called GTG money is totally inappropriate and unnecessary!!! This is 2003 and NOT 1903, most educated girls will know that too!!!

I have dated a truckload of good girls and most times we shared the cost of meals etc. and, I got no problems with that!

Why should I pay for every girl I date in my life??? The best way IMO to suss out a girl really good is to see how she reacts to "American share" from the very first time you're dating her, otherwise, she could be viewing you as just another ATM card!!!

" it all depends how she asked for it.'

During our time together she mentioned to me that she was catholic and she had felt very guilty about having sex with me on the second night. At the time she was very convincing. Thats why when she asked for some money I thought very little of her for laying a guilt trip on me and then trying to balance it on the books by asking for money. I lost lots of respect for her at that moment. If she would have been straight with me from the beginning, the situation would have been different.

Yep, better stick to freelancers asking for THB 1000 st.

Sorry to interupt, but isn't the going rate for a freelancer 700 Baht tops? Are you japanese???

' One thing we need to know is this Walletss first time in Pattaya?"

No it is not. I have been to Pattaya heaps of times but you can still learn from each visit. Normally I am not easily fooled. This girl was a bit older. mid thirties .When I met her I was with a male friend and we both thought that she was just a regular Thai woman with some spare time on her hands.

There was nothing especially striking about her but I thought she was would be good company and a change from the usual rentababe scene. In retrospect she may have needed to market herself in this indirect manner in order to compete with the younger ladies.

" oh also the myth (on this board in particular) that BG & GTG's can be differentiated by who sleeps with you on the first night is just so last century IMO"

I agree with you and I think that you can apply this principle anywhere not just in Thailand. I have slept a few Asian women on the first or second night and it had nothing to do with money. They all had jobs or businesses. There is more to defining a GTG than just her sexual behaviour.

" Going back to the original topic of this lady asking for some money for taxi and food. It was probably just a cultural misunderstanding on both parties. She assumed that the gentlemen was coming to lunch with her sister, and as Thai manners dictate the higher class person would pick up the bill.

She probably had no money for her sisters lunch and thought she would lose face to her sister if she had no money for lunch"

According to her original story she was a hairdresser and her sister was a secretary for a glass factory. She was expensivley dressed and seemed to have enough funds to jabber away on her cellphone all day. I had already taken her to a few nice places over the previous 48 hours.

I have some platonic thai female friends and we take it in turns to pay if they have jobs.

I must say one thing.

Its funny to see that so many people care about a girl that didnt get paid or whatever.

so we assume a farang must act in a certain way towards a Girl he meets in thailand? must he pay for her needs and buy her the lunch or not?

i think wallet overreacted maybe, but on the other hand maybe not. someting more is to this story that is not said i figure or i can not see why he go ballistics over some taxi and lucnh money.

A gtg why the heck she get picked up at a mall? go to yor local mall whereever yo live and try to pick up a girl there but first be sure that shes not holding any sharp object in her hand...

cheers

Archived