Good Thai Girls asking for money?

walletss

Hi,

"Back to the subject of dating. BFining a girl is IMO never a date. That doesn't mean that going out with a BG (soi 33 or elsewhere) is never a date.

If a BG deiced to skip an evening's out to have a nice nite out with a guy (no BF and no fee discussed beforehand) its IMO a date."

It seems we agree on this topic afterall. This is pretty much how I see it as well.

Sanuk!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we don't think that different after all!!

how about the other way. You date a so called GTG, on the second or third date (no sex involved yet) she is asking you to buy her something expensive (out of her normal income range anyway). Say a designer bag, jewelry or brand name perfume.

You still consider her a normal date, or a NSGTG (nice new term there) trying to take advantage of you (your financial position).

This has happened on a few occasions to me and some of my friends.

Maybe something for a new thread. "when do you consider a date a real date". going to start that right now.

Going back to the original topic of this lady asking for some money for taxi and food. It was probably just a cultural misunderstanding on both parties. She assumed that the gentlemen was coming to lunch with her sister, and as Thai manners dictate the higher class person would pick up the bill.

She probably had no money for her sisters lunch and thought she would lose face to her sister if she had no money for lunch. Seems purile and insignificant doesn't it .but to them it is a big deal. And off course you have been to the BG school of hard knocks. No further comment required about what you thought.

PS I too have been to that school but endeaver not to apply the lessons learnt there to all and sundry

Indeed back to the original post.

Assuming they went to this place to meet up with the sister together, the gentleman thing to do would have been to ask the lady in question if she had enough money for the way home, and then give her a some if the answer is "no".

IMO you don't leave a date out cold without asking such a question.

While Walletss has had his feet put to the fire and was toasted for his oversight, ya gotta give him credit for doing the right thing and making amends to the gal for his error.

I wonder if Walletss, upon reading some of the initial replies, had some misgivings that he even starting this thread, but all seemingly has ended well. And the continued discussions and viewpoints have make this an interesting thread.

Says Bakkabon:

to answer your queston yes, they do ask for money , its called FREELANCING
:doah:

she would earn fuck all as a hairdresser, hence she is trying to boost her income even if it is a couple of lousy baht for a taxi or food, and trust me if she was a GOOD thai girl you would'nt have been fucking her on the second night.
:rolleyes:

Spot on!!!

Girls who ask for and this is the Klcker, expect to be showered with gifts and materialistic brand names have already been classified. They are gold-diggers and they exist in any classification of girl, BGs, GTGs, rich or poor.

This is my greatest fear when I am assessing a woman. A gold-digger usually has other personality and character traits that I am not fond of as well.

I think we all recognize this type of women after being with them within a very short period of time.......

Cardinalblue

Archived