Good Thai Girls asking for money?

walletss

A couple of nights ago I was in KFC in Pattaya's Royal Garden Shopping Centre. I made eye contact with a lady in her early 30's and proceeded to strike up a conversation. She gave me her card. She worked as a hairdresser just outside Pattaya Central. Her English seemed passable so I thought I would ask her out for the evening. Anyway I slept with her that night but she was shy about sex so I thought that she was not your regular pickup short time girl. There was no mention of money. I met up with her the next day after work and this time we had sex. She wanted me to meet her sister today but I got sick of waiting round and wanted some space for myself so I just left her in the shopping centre to wait for her sister.

So when I said bye to her she asked me if I could give her some money for her and her sister to for a taxi and food.

I refused her request. The way I see it is that if she has a good job then she can manage on her own resources.

Do Nonbargirls often ask for money after dating ?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to answer your queston yes, they do ask for money , its called FREELANCING :doah:

she would earn fuck all as a hairdresser, hence she is trying to boost her income even if it is a couple of lousy baht for a taxi or food, and trust me if she was a GOOD thai girl you would'nt have been fucking her on the second night. :rolleyes:

" if she was a GOOD thai girl you would'nt have been fucking her on the second night. "

You I right. I wonder why she didn't ask for money the first night. Maybe she is shy freelancer? lol. Anyway I am getting bored with her now. If I have to pay I can pick a new one every night. I will see her tonight fotr the last time.

Says walletss:

I will see her tonight fotr the last time.

no problem with that; but i would suggest you to pay her some money. word of mouth of what you are and how you treat girls is spreading very fast in pattaya and elsewhere in thailand

" Give her some money little for you a lot to her"

Ok I will give her some money tonight but I am still a bit pissed off that she asked. If she wants to freelance she should be more upfront about it and not sugarcoat it. At least I won't feel guilty when I cut the friendship tonight.

" Give her some money little for you a lot to her"

Ok I will give her some money tonight but I am still a bit pissed off that she asked. If she wants to freelance she should be more upfront about it and not sugarcoat it. At least I won't feel guilty when I cut the friendship tonight.

Maybe she has just started and not sure of the rules..don't be to hard on her put yourself in her position..anyway good luck tonight.

Says walletss:

She gave me her card. She worked as a hairdresser just outside Pattaya Central. Her English seemed passable so I thought I would ask her out for the evening. Anyway I slept with her that night but she was shy about sex so I thought that she was not your regular pickup short time girl. There was no mention of money. I met up with her the next day after work and this time we had sex. She wanted me to meet her sister today but I got sick of waiting round and wanted some space for myself so I just left her in the shopping centre to wait for her sister.

So when I said bye to her she asked me if I could give her some money for her and her sister to for a taxi and food.

I refused her request. The way I see it is that if she has a good job then she can manage on her own resources.

Do Nonbargirls often ask for money after dating ? . . .

Your joking right? You shagged her 2x, she requested no money from you as payment and now your pissed because you didn't want to wait around for her sister and all she asked you for was for money for food and a taxi. She requested money for food and taxi dude not a friggin 5 baht gold chain.

Seriously what are you pissed about? Did you have expectations of her being a a potential girlfriend that was a GTG, yet you somehow charmed her into sleeping with you because your a lady killer? Were your hopes dashed?

Now, that she may be a freelancer your upset because you feel lied to, betrayed or dissapointed? Seriously what are you so pissed about that you couldn't give the chick money for food and a taxi?

You really can't be that pissed because you plan on seeing her again. Did you even bother to ask her if she was a freelancer before you walked away indignant?

IMO your reaction and resulting action was just plain low class.

walletss said: "Gee I didn't know I was so famous"

No..by no means 'famous'...but very likely 'infamous' as Pattaya's greatest 'cheap charlie' and scrooge! You said she simply asked for some Baht for a 'taxi & food for her and her sister', as opposed to a few 1,000-Bt. You lost 'merit' points big time for taking unfair advantage. I hope you make up for your error, and go out of your way to compensate her!

Archived