Good Thai Girls asking for money?

walletss

my friend dated a girl that worked in the big C pattaya.

He gave her money for taxi ,food etc and this went on for a while.

then one day she said that her job was finished in the bigC and that she wanted to open her own flower shop and could he lend her the money to get started.

i should say that i had also met this girl in her place of work ,she was in her thirties ,and to me looked like a gtg that was trying to establish a realationship with a farang.

Anyway my friend gives her a substantial sum and hopes it will work for her.

Guess what? No flower shop and no girl.

Waiting for the big one ? I dont know and neither does my friend.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says walletss:

" word of mouth of what you are and how you treat girls is spreading very fast in pattaya and elsewhere in thailand "

Gee I didn't know I was so famous.

I've just got off a bus in Manchester and heard two Thai girls talking the conversation was along the lines of

TG 1 "Apparently there's a farang in Pattaya going round not paying freelancers"

TG 2 "If it's not that SiLeakHunt it'll be that wallets fella....farang no good"

Cheers

I can only regret that us crazy farangs have such a hard time figuring out the motives of all those various TG's we encounter in LOS. But eventually with all this wisdom on boards like these we'll wisen up & be able to tell a FL from a BG from a GTG everytime & what exact motives she has to 'date' us :p

I tapped her on the shoulder to ask the poigniant question, she looked me in the face then looked in her handback and dug out a leaflet called "No Good Farang" there were a series of mugshots with notes underneath each one.

There was me, kipster, spirit of town hall, rusty, carew, ckrisg, wallets and VI.

Under my picture was the note "Always tries to get in the Chutney Chute, bad breath and never pays more than 325 baht"

I'm not saying what it said underneath Wallets.

Anyway as soon as she recognised me she made her excuses and got off the bus.

Cheers

If I date a girl (BG or GTG is not so relevant here, although I don't date BG's), and I know their income is well below mine (usually is), I'll always OFFER to pay taxi or BTS fares (to and from home) and pick up the tap for food.

Sometimes they accpet the small amonut for the fare and sometimes they don't, saying they can take care of it.

My offer is not related to having sex though. I don't expect that on a 1st, 2nd, or pehaps any date. Sex may happen after awhile, but only with complete mutual consent.

Archived