Hollywood raided for Drugs 28th feb

vinod

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, no harm done, but I think I'll stick to the Farang venues from now on.

[color:"blue"]

Ummm .. I've heard that at least Q-Bar, Narcissus and MOS get regular visits as well. And I believe more farang oriented places in Pattaya were visited. Talk to our mutual friend who now lives down there.

TIT ... never say never ...

[/color]

What a silly thing to say!

You have to respect the rules of the country you are in not those that you come from!

It is legal in the US to carry a handgun, try that in LOS!

I would be worried about stopping peeing once I get going the way I drink!

What a silly thing to say!

You have to respect the rules of the country you are in not those that you come from

This is a very grey area and is a cause for concern.You smoke a spliff at home in farangeland and a week later your busted in Los even though you have'nt broken the law ::.Any Thai law experts know what the legal aspects are?

Says rusty:

You smoke a spliff at home in farangeland and a week later your busted in Los even though you have'nt broken the law ::.Any Thai law experts know what the legal aspects are?

you have broken the law as you imported (however already consumed) drugs into the country!

but don't worry! they will never quote such legal subtleties...you just pay!

Thanks for this report, vinod.

Honestly, of all the drug raid that have been publicized, this is the first time I have read a first-person account of farangs having to submit to the Golden Flow testing. This seems to have upped the ante a bit.

Does anyone know if any farangs tested positive and, if so, what happened to them?

In the recent past, the authorities tended to focus on farang identification papers looking for overstays and the such rather than looking for farangs using.

I agree that you have to respect the rules of the country you are in. However, under the circumstances described in the post, you could be arrested for an act that was committed in a different country.

Using your logic, there are people who could be stoned to death when they return to their native country for sexual acts they commited while in LOS.

aGREED!!!

This is just one more example of the fear mind-set this

admistration is inflicting upon Thai and Farangs alike.

I am all for gettng this ya-baa scourge under control but this is mot the way to do it,,,

Extraordinary arrogance to ignore UN inquiries in the manner

DR T----- has done.

I could go on and on-

I agree that you have to respect the rules of the country you are in. However, under the circumstances described in the post, you could be arrested for an act that was committed in a different country.

Using your logic, there are people who could be stoned to death when they return to their native country for sexual acts they commited while in LOS.

Actually there are a number of countries that DO prosecute a person for acts (especially of a sexual nature) that are illegal in their home countries, yet commited abroad.

Sarisin,

I think no farang has tested positive. On that particular day they must be around 15 farangs which I counted in the line and I could see non of them had a worried look or tensed.

The only thing all of us were worried is how reliable these fly-by-night drugs tests are, after all TIT !

I've been only reading about all these drug raid in the nightlife and it is 1st time I had to go through this stuff which did leave a bitter taste specially with my other 2 friends who came to LOS for the 1st time.

cheers

vinod

Archived