Hollywood raided for Drugs 28th feb

vinod

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, Ranger, the testing is not localized at the disco venues. For awhile they were hitting a different gogo bar in NEP or SC (not PP!) and testing mostly the staff and dancers, from what I heard. I don't think farangs were told to pee in a bottle, but they were asked to show ID/passport. Who's to say this could not involve into Golden Flow for farangs too?

Again, this was the first I have heard of farangs being tested for drugs rather than just overstays and the like. You have to ask if this is not contrary to the Social Order campaign, which supposedly targeted Thai young people for the most part.

I suspect that in large public venues the 'testers' do not wanted to be accused of giving farangs 'special' status by letting them pass on the piss test.

Finally, we are treated as equals. :grinyes::cussing:

So how long does yaa baa stay in the system? And is there a way to trick the tests?

:dunno: :dunno:

Sorry not my area of knowledge. Guess it's 24+++ hours and highly unlikely to beat a specific test, unless you max out on something bigger in the same chemical family. Primarily we test for alcohol (24 hrs) and cannibis (3 weeks) cocaine (2-5 days). No regular testing for meth or heroin, at least where I am now.

Did a bit of "research" on the Internet, wading through dubious tips about how to pass a test and one thing that struck me is that these tests aren't cheap. How many can they really do and how often?

As for times these drugs stay in the body, here's a link. Seems as though the standard test screens for marijuana, amphetamines, opiates, PHP and cocaine. Habitual marijuana users are particularly stuffed - it can stay in their system for 3 months! Seeing as I guess Thai authorities are most concerned about yaa baa, I wonder what happens to the farangs who are caught in the sieve and then found at the hospital test to be using marijuana rather than this.

i asked the same question a few days ago as the girl i was seeing declined to go to a disco with me stating that she sometimes smokes yaa baa to control her weight.

p 127 told me that ks did not want the use of drugs discussed on this board and moved my post to health where it was deleted by the moddy.

The girl felt that yaa baa can be detected up to month after it is taken and she was aware of the coming testing in the larger discos

• 2 weeks later...

Have you seen what happened to these peoples who couldnt identify themselves; ie. who had no passport, no credit cart, on driving licence, ... nothing?

Usually i carry nothing with me that can identify me. maybe next time i carry a copy of my passport with me. It is too dangerous that the original might be stolen.

Archived