Stupid question!

bromad1972

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Initials Namesake,

Actually she works for a small arbitrage company dealing currencies for banks as the assistant to the MD......

She asked and obtained a 3 months leave of absence without pay, on the condition that she would train somebody to replace her, which she did........

So, when she returns she gets her job back, but will - probably - change to a bigger job, better pay and less overtime :)

She took CI to Amsterdam, I picked her up there :)

Today the weather is nice and we work in the garden :)

Cheers !

BBoy, reporting from the garden

Hi HT,

Your assessment of a non-BG's behaviour is correct in my book. There was no way that I would have met a man the first time and go to his room even at this old age of mine. However, I can eliminate a friend or two tagging along though.

Hope you will enjoy your time and I do hope may be this woman can be right for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jasmine

[color:"red"] how can wurk bank and spend 3 munt in Belgium ? Hope no wurk bank Park Lumpini.

Bbill

[/color]

Friend, you need to understand that some of us women who are doing good honest work, are quite valued by our employers. Some of us can request leave, sometimes with pay sometimes without for a long period of time. Perhaps it sounds like a shock to :D you but our values can be un-surpassed! And take that with a good heart, ok? :grinyes::banghead:

Cheers! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Jasmine,

I herby cordially may ensure you that I did, well, come across female values that are in fact unsurpassed. I do further have the pleasure to insist that I have taken ALL OF THEM WITH GOOD HEART. I swear this.

The reason asking Belgian Boy about his lady's holidays was that in Asian countries long holidays are unusual and in the current economical climate people are often reluctant to take any. Male as well as female. Would you have told the board your Thai boyfriend comes for 3 months holidays to see you,I would have asked the very same question. Apart from this she must now work in Bboy's garden and probably wishes to sit peacefully in her bank again. There are no rice fields in Belgium to my knowledge but they have lots of potatoe farms for their fat French Fries.

Sincerely

Bbill

There are no rice fields in Belgium to my knowledge but they have lots of potatoe farms for their fat French Fries.

French fries, mmh, I remember that was the name in a now gone era. Nowadays they are called "Freedom fries" in a certain country. :: :o

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] how can wurk bank and spend 3 munt in Belgium ? Hope no wurk bank Park Lumpini.

Bbill

[/color]

Friend, you need to understand that some of us women who are doing good honest work, are quite valued by our employers. Some of us can request leave, sometimes with pay sometimes without for a long period of time. Perhaps it sounds like a shock to
:D
you but our values can be un-surpassed! And take that with a good heart, ok?
:grinyes::banghead:

Cheers!
:devil:

Jasmine and B Bill,

guess my wife is one of the lucky ones as well. She works for a Thai nation wide hotel chain and she's still enjoying her 3 month leave of absence, paid, after our baby was born 2 months ago. So one more month to go for her.

On the other hand B BIll, I wondered as well, and asked BB in a PM previously how she could pull this off. Very well done, also by her boss/company.

Are we any different Fidel?

If I were one of many so be it. Love is , to me, less of an idealistic nrvana than it is a rationalization of reasoning.

Example:

What I want: Asian wife, wants children, educated, intelligent, and attractive

I will provide: Home, finance, romance, and security

What she wants: Security, stable family and environment, children

What she will provide: herself and her dedication

If this were a true happening, where do I sign the contract! :-D

But really, what is a long term relationship in the end: A really good partnership wrapped in fancy paper.

Archived