Should I move on or get him back?

Move on. There are better men out there and yes most of them will have met BGs as well, but most of them would drop the BG scene for a good woman any day ( might take a week or so to do it though ). Steer clear of pennyless computer programmers.

Cheers

:) :) :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says coss:

Steer clear of pennyless computer programmers.

I agree here! 16 years older than you, educated, yet bankrupt after 2 months of no work?

SO he chases bar girls, leads along GTGs, and vaguely rebounds back to you while he is pennyless. I would guess most could do better than this.

[color:"red"] must admit that your eloquent ability to use the English language has me questioning the legitimacy of your post, but then you may well have had part of your eduction overseas.

[/color]

Dear, oh dear, some of you guys still believe that some Thais English is normally bad!!! Get over it, English is quite simple comparing to many other languages in the world :devil::neener::hug: And some of us know more than just English! :angel:

Jasmine :devil:

[color:"purple"]

Hi Rookie,

Thanks for your post. I don't think that all farang are insincere. I am just thinking that all men aren't different, Thai, American, European .... They could be good or bad. One day Mr.Right may come across to my way. However,my problem is I am not a person who enjoy going out a lot. I prefer to read books or watch TV in my room. I go out sometimes to see movie or drink coffee. I wanna meet people but don't know how to start it. I also had a bad experience with a western man at Starbucks. One man smiled at me. He seemed to be gentle. We drank coffee and talked. You know...he ended up over conversation by inviting me to the hotel with him. I was so upset. I didn't dress like a slut or tried to flirt with him. Why did he approach me like that?

With my boyfriend. It 's hard to accept the truth that I might love Mr.Wrong. Deep down inside my heart,it still keep telling me that he isn't that bad. Time can help me to forget him. I hope.....

Khob Khun Mak Kha,

Snowdrop

P.S. I never had an education oversea.....but I have worked with Japanese for 5 years.

[/color]

Hi,

I have held my tongue for all this time, but I am going to answer your post now.

NEVER consider getting him back, let him have his fun somewhere else.

A person who gives telephone number undiscriminately to any woman, especially BG/prostitutes should not be in a woman's list of good suiters.

I do know that I sound arrogant but believe me, sister, many men go to Thailand to enjoy BG and there is nothing you can do about it.

Your fututre is in your hands and the way he treated you (this time coming to Thailand), just cut your loss (not much of a loss) and move on.

By the way, there are MANY wonderful men who never or will NEVER cheat on their wives/girlfriends. All men that I have known well will never cheat even though some wish they could!! :hug:

Love yourself and believe that your love is worthy and the man you love will feel lucky. :hug:

Jasmine (on High Horse today) ::

Hi,

I am still new here. With my dizzy brain, I might have some mistakes when I posted my message :banghead:

I created purple script at the first time becasue it is my favarite color. For clickable hyperlinks, yes I am sorry I should beware about it.

Whatever, I accept my clumsiness..... :doah:

snowdrop....

[color:"red"]With my boyfriend. It 's hard to accept the truth that I might love Mr.Wrong. Deep down inside my heart,it still keep telling me that he isn't that bad. Time can help me to forget him. I hope.....

[/color]

He is wrong for you, perhaps right for some BG who deserves him!!

I don't go out much either but I have been married forever and most of the times (when I am at home, I leave him alone so I can read).

On the incident at the Starbucks, when he asked you to go to his hotel room, you should have asked what he'd expected you to do there, just to see what he whould have said.

I find most Western men quite honest. On the Thai men, I never find them attractive and fit my needs as a soul mate. Have many friends though and a lot of those men are very good to their wives.

You do deserve better, just hang on. :hug:

Jasmine :devil:

Says jasmine:

By the way, there are MANY wonderful men who never or will NEVER cheat on their wives/girlfriends. All men that I have known well will never cheat even though some wish they could!!
:hug:

Sorry Jasmine. I have been single for about 17 years. I travel with married men mostly, work related. No matter how well a woman thinks she knows her male friends, she will not really know. Almost all men I have traveled with cheat or have triewd to cheat on their wives and girl friends. Not all, but most.

Should their girls accept this? Hell no. But don't fool yourself, let alone others, with statements like that.

[color:"red"] Should their girls accept this? Hell no. But don't fool yourself, let alone others, with statements like that. [/color]

I am NOT fooling myself, you have the right to believe it or not. I have travelled a lot for work and do have experience travelling with men/women who are married.

Your crowd may be different than mine, have you ever thought of that?

Cheers! :devil:

Archived