Best GoGo in Bangkok - update

khunsanuk

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I dont' want to rudely derail this thread (any more than I already have) so it's the last I'll say about it here....

it would be interesting to have some categories at least to vote upon, such as....

bar with the best show

bar with the most hot girls

bar with the msot new girls

bar with the girls with best attitudes

best spots to go for freelancers

best place to fondle girls

bar with the sexiest outfits

and worsts of course...

such as ...

bar most likely to scam you

etc etc.

Some interesting views in this thread...

I wrote the gogo bar reviews in the paysite for several years, and then Max wrote a few. I just wrote another for the new gogo bar in SC, Sheba.

These are not really easy to write as it is so subjective.

I tried to categorize the bars in five areas:

Bar Setup

Ladies

Staff

Music

Fun Factor

I rated the bar one to five 'poles' in each area then gave an Overall Rating. I also gave a short introduction in each review.

Many of the areas you mention are included in those above.

I never got into the Bests, except to give KS my own Top Ten Gogo Bars in Bangkok List periodically.

It was frustrating getting little or no feedback on the reviews, although I often heard comments in private messages or from guys I met up with. Some guys used the reviews in selected bars to visit, some stayed with their own favorites.

KS and I encouraged members to submit their own reviews, comments, or even to suggest bars they wanted reviewed.

I think the main problem is there is not much crossover between the material on the paysite and this message board - for obvious financial reasons, of course.

I am always a little surprised when I hear guys cannot afford to join the paysite as it is so inexpensive and represents good value. But, that is their decision. Perhaps if there were more members on the paysite, there would be more and better material there.

I write several columns there and enjoy it. However, getting feedback is something I rarely receive.

Lastly, I think you need to be careful when you start searching for the Best _______, and this is an actual lady/person. Then, we start getting requests either on the list or off for name, number, etc.

Archived