Annies, quality

Coss

I've been reading the recent threads on Annies and the price rises.

My question is: To those of you who have been there recently, has the quality of girl risen at all, comensurate with the prices?

Cheers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quality was about the same, and the service is the same, always great, no hassles etc...I like the place, despite the higher cost. It has a nicer feel to it, I do think 1500bht is a bit high, but I understand the need to raise prices as costs go up.

But maybe 1200bht is more in line...still the occassional great looking girl there, and always good service!

Quality, hmmm? Is "piss-poor" one word or two? After being incredibly lucky on four visits at the old price and pulling the last good one out of the pack each time, last week I was in and actually had to say 'just the beer today thanks'.

And riddle me this, Batman, but what is the point of a fishbowl and a oneway mirror if the girls all get to file past you on the way downstairs after you pick somebody else?

By "quality of the girl", I'm not sure what you mean. If you're talking about physical appearance, IMO, "same, same". If you're talking about service provided, that will depend on the girl (outside of certain basic expectations/experiences). Some are better than others (as always). In short, you aren't getting anything more for the extra baht. I must say tho, that I think I got a "free" up-graded room for the 1500 baht and maxed-out the two hours.

Do you know where Nana Hotel is? if not, find it.

Continue walking down "Soi Nana" till you smell it, turn right and walk till you step in it. aka "Raja Hotel" down the Soi, same side of Soi(road) as is Nana Hotel, about 200meters/yards if that, look for the hotel(it is big) back right corner, hard to miss...DO NOT ASK A TAXI where it is. If going by cab, get a cab to Nana Hotel only.

kind regards

Nok

The story used to bee, the girl only got 250baht.

Do you know the girls share of this new 1500baht rate?

thanks,

Nok (by "know" I mean know as in an average of what you may have been told or any consistant figure given on the pillow both before and after any tip converstion came "up")thanks...

"...Where exactly is Annies, and how much is a soapie?..."

1500bht is the standard door fee per girl, with a 500bht tip moreless appropriate. Truthfully, there are better places for a soapy then here, but good service non the less! As stated, get to the Rah-Jah hotel, and then walk through the lot until you see Annies on Soi 2!

Archived