Annies, quality

Coss

Not sure on current CPII prices. Was last there in September, top price was 1700bht. Tip also expected, thus could run over 2000bht. With the larger number of girls at CPII, your chances of finding something you like are perhapes better than at Annies. The girl at CPII was not pleased with the tip I gave (500 for mediocre service), and did say so, she felt 2000 was more in line!! She of course took the 500...this only happened once at Annies.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been to Annies some times, but with one girl only. I have read about her on another board, and yes, she was really special. Beside her, I didn't took another one, as I think, I will get a better service at eden (another kind of "house" though).

I have been to CP2 one or two times and the services is more or less a matter of luck. The THB 2000 can be confirmed (included everything). IMO, best is to check the girl/ number before and try to get a lady with a good review.

I went to all three places below during my last visit in January this year and you can read my opinion on each place.

Annies

Very limited selection of girls, but if you are lucky and find one in youre taste no problem. The times I have been I have always found the girls having a good attitiude and having no hurry to get out after finnishing and so on.

CPII

Large selection of girls, can sometimes be tricky to choose who you prefer. Here I have found that some of the girls attitudes are great and some are not, you just have to try your luck.

Darling,

I had heard much of this place before on this board so I finaly whent there. After have been standing alone outside the fishbowl some time I decided that none of the ladies where even close to attractive, my opinon, maybe not yours, and I left and decided that next time in BKK I will have to try to find some new place that I have'nt been before.

Prices where: Annies 1500 + 500 tip, CPII 1700 + 500 tip, at Darling they said the price was 2500.

If anyone have any good suggestion for any good MP that are easy to find and have a good selection of girls please let me know.

Tor

I didn't tip at CP11 or Darling and was not pressured to do so.

At Annies I was severely hassled for a tip and didn't appreciate it as i thought the service was poor.

I do not tip unless service is exceptional or have arranged something extra beforehand and have been to many MP's in Bangkok and Pattaya and have rarely encountered problems.

I didn't tip at CP11 or Darling and was not pressured to do so. At Annies I was severely hassled for a tip and didn't appreciate it as i thought the service was poor. I do not tip unless service is exceptional or have arranged something extra beforehand

I was under the (mis?) impression that a tip is de rigeur at all of these places, unless service is really bad. I'm just curious what one would consider "extra" at MPs like these? You mean beyond HJ, BJ, TJ, fuck?? Thought these were pretty much the standard treatment. Oh yeah, plus the quarter-assed massage. BTW, not a flame at all - I just don't want to go to these places half-cocked (pun intended). ;) ::

Zorro,

At Darling and CPII, the girls are relatively well paid to begin with, at Annies they are relatively low paid. Annies strategy is/was, a girl will deliver better service if she is dependant on a tip, in effect earning her tip. Darling and CPII generally cater to an Asian clientle, who have different tipping standards than we Farangs (mainly us yanks who way over do it! :)) Annies is pretty much a farang place. The first few times I went to Annies way back when, I was told "..."House fee" and tip up to you..."

Well I have only ever been once to Annies and would not go again.

How is the customer to know that the girls are poorly paid at Annies but better paid at other MP's.

As for extras i mean more than one shot or maybe bbbj or anal in this case i add an incentive.

Again if i just get the usual service i don't tip and have not been hassled to do so and in fact don't think you should.If service is good well up to you to tip.

It could be a cultural thing as Aussies are not generally tippers but yanks are.

Archived