Annies, quality

Coss

Says bkkvoid:

And riddle me this, Batman, but what is the point of a fishbowl and a oneway mirror if the girls all get to file past you on the way downstairs after you pick somebody else?

Dont know if this is a true one way - last time I was there one of the girls waved at me from the bowl. Might have just been the lighting but bewarned, you are not invisible, so no getting the Johnson out in the lobby ;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says ultras67:

Says bkkvoid:

And riddle me this, Batman, but what is the point of a fishbowl and a oneway mirror if the girls all get to file past you on the way downstairs after you pick somebody else?

Dont know if this is a true one way - last time I was there one of the girls waved at me from the bowl. Might have just been the lighting but bewarned, you are not invisible, so no getting the Johnson out in the lobby
;)

I had the same feeling the last time I was there. I wsa sitting in a chair to the right of the fishbowl when the girls filed in, but I had moved to the left, toward the corridor, before they sat down. I had the distinct impression that their smiles were directed to me on the left where I was standing, not where they had seen me sitting!

Can you still get a girl for 1300 at nataree?, I did not like the TV's in the rooms and the baths are so large they take forever to fill. Some nice looking girls though, It's a long time since I tried Annies but that time put me off the place as the water was cold and the girl was one of those passion killers who kept saying 'why you no cum yet'.Strange that there are not more soapies along sukhumvit I'm sure a good one would do very well-peter

The one way glass at Annies is gone, some drunk jumped through it last year or so. Now it is just claer glass.

For a soapie/massage at a higher end venue, try Darling on Soi 12 (?) not sure on prices/quality. Or spring for a taxi or skytrain and head to CPII. Both may run a bit over 2000bht all inclusive.

I think that the joint which had three levels of girl, superstar etc. bullshit.

The best "soapy" service is in Pattaya IMHO. There, you pay the parlor 600baht and the rest between the girl and you. PAYMENT after the service seems to have a motivation factor in life.

cheers

Nok

The quality at Annies sucks and IMHO is not worth it.

Better to go to CP 11 for 1700 all inclusive,quality of women far superior. In fact most MP's in Bangkok are much better.

Annies is too expensive for what you get, again can do better else where.

Archived