Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I don't think they are universal. Some will be tempted by the "older, richer" men. BUT, I believe that if given the choice, even prostitutes would prefer a young goodlooking customer...and I'm talking about the majority percentage here. I think it's fairly self-explanatory why.

You imply they love to fuck with strangers. If they do, then it matters what the object looks like.

But, they don't like that.

What the hell you mean by "Some will be tempted by the "older, richer" men"...None of them is tempted by anything other than money.

Whatever made them make their choice and become fun part (or aim) of our holidays, it's not their enjoyment.

>no way, would a board like this take so much life, and guys wax glory about their life-changing trips to LOS, if there was not more than meet the eye$. IMO, and IME

True, there is even more in the guys' eyes. The trouble is, it's one sided.

This thread is about guys thinking the prostitutes like them like this or that. With fries or mayo.

They think the prostitutes think of them at all. As if the girls were dressing them up for outing - "darling, this goes with that..".

Oh dear, friend, can you possibly handle all that love?

----------------------------------------------

Most likely not! You are right, better stay a fortyish handsome :: gentleman and be left alone ::. The part I hate :: is when they tell me I look 28 ::. yeah... :rolleyes: Sure!!!!

They think the prostitutes think of them at all

--------------------------

Again, i have to respect it's your experience, that the farangs you meet are being wishful thinking and played for the part. Whereas, IMO, on this board, and with most of the guys i know, very little of that shows in their comments, and they are not particularly stupid and "stephenleathered" about what happened to them. While me and many find a lot of our encounters are not just about sex/company for money (most of the girls lack the entrepreuneurship, looking ahead, to handle the scene as a business proposition, still they need and like having money, not denying that), it does not mean we are not aware of the pitfalls and limitations of such associations. This is a caution we apply to our encounters in a very general way, but that does not have to be contradictory to both sides being humans and having feelings, attraction, and more than once, infatuation (the girls too). Sure, life catches up with you at some point, but that does not mean you've been used or fooled, prior to that.

Hi ZAAD,

>>>>>I have been following this thread for a while now and I can't remember the age factor being included in the discussion.<<<<

Read the original post. Question, does in fact, ask if being young is part of the equation.

HT

ORIGINAL POST

>>>Just wandering??? I know that money is king when in

comes to getting these girls but is it easier for the

guys who are younger, in good shape and shall I

say"hansum"<<<

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think different people here are reading the original question in different ways. Which is understandable, because original question in 'subject' title, is different than the one asked in opening post.

Original post asks if it's easier to 'get one' (obtain a prostitute), if you are hansum, young, etc.

The 'subject' question asks "Does being a good looking guy count for ANYTHING?"

Two very different questions, to which there are two very different answers, IMO.

Post is asking if it makes a difference in 'getting' the prostitute, while 'subject' question seems to ask if these factors have any bearing on girls enjoyment, and what would she desire if given the 'perfect world' senario of being able to select her 'perfect punter', and would being 'good looking', etc., have any influence at all ('count for anything'), in her decision.

The above is just my observation.

HT

Yep, I was assuming, for the sake of the argument, that all customers involved were strangers. Of course, if a regular "jai dee" customer comes along it will skew the sample. Women in general become more attracted when they actually know and like a guy's character, rather than that raw physical appeal of a stranger.

"none of them are tempted by anything other than money".

I don't know about gogo girls and bargirls, but if you frequent freelancer joints it's a common occurance that a girl will take a liking to a chap and go with him for pure fun, ignoring that big old guy in the suit standing at the bar. Freelancers can have a choice: they may be getting direct debits into their accounts, or don't particularly need money at that time...so go out for a good time. Sometimes it takes more than "whoever comes up with the first 2000 baht" to win them over. I'm not including Grace in this category though, rather venues such as CM2, Qbar, Sparks etc.

Really, I was talking more about the GTG scene though, where I said "some will prefer the older, richer men". Implying financial and emotional security are occasionally paramount for even GTGs, and they consider this to be an attribute of the older, richer men. I believe a younger decent-looking guy of average wealth will have the higher proportion of women after him for a potential relationship though.

I think everyone is arguing about something that really can't be argued.

I brought in two friends recently to manadarin. One a heavy set 48 year old american (nothing bad looking but ordinary looking) with a receding hairline; the other a 44 year nice-looking trim german guy with a boyish clean cut look to him.

I ask my BG friend there after seeing them but not speaking with them each will give you 2,000 LT. Which one do you want?

She immediately headed for the german guy....

case closed....girls will select better looking guys when everything else is equal.

PS. I did this test due to this thread. Neither the guys nor the girl knew what was up. I explained to the girl i was just testing something out and gave her 500B for her unknowing participation......

Says cardinalblue:

I think everyone is arguing about something that really can't be argued.

I brought in two friends recently to manadarin. One a heavy set 48 year old american (nothing bad looking but ordinary looking) with a receding hairline; the other a 44 year nice-looking trim german guy with a boyish clean cut look to him.

I ask my BG friend there after seeing them but not speaking with them each will give you 2,000 LT. Which one do you want?

She immediately headed for the german guy....

case closed....girls will select better looking guys when everything else is equal.

:help:

One test makes it a closed case?! So much for scientific method. Sorry dude but your test proves nothing except that a BG chose one guy over the other and to be quite honest you don't even know why. There was no interviews screening, control groups, multiple samples, exit interview, etc. Simply your own personal observation based off of a single event. Thank God medicine is not manufactured and sold to the masses based off of a single test on a laboratory rat!

Archived